Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• First,  let's get one thing out of the way....      it WASN'T three years.    It was FIVE.   Here is the 49ers record leading up to 2019,   The previous 6 years.   Year             Wins               Losses             Divisional Place           Notes 2013:              12                       4                          2nd                   Lost in SB 2014                 8                        8                         3rd 2015                 5                      11                         4th 2016                 2                      14                         4th 2017                 6                      10                         4th 2018                 4                      12                         3rd   4 straight losing seasons.   All with double digit losses.   That's how they had so many top-10 and top-5 draft picks.    People here are complaining we went 7-9 and pick 13th.    Who is ready for lots more losing on this level?    I don't think you'll find many hands raised.    Also,  the 49ers lucked into getting Jimmy Garrappolo for just a 2nd round pick.   That's a gift wrap for a franchise level quarterback.    So, San Francisco was terrible for far longer than this thread recognizes.   It came with much more pain that Colts fan can withstand.    And they got a gift in finding their high level QB.   Winning in the NFL is flat-out incredibly hard.    It's not as easy as saying...   look what the 49ers did!     Much harder.  
    • IMO Garoppolo is better than he is given credit for. He does what is ask of him and that includes putting the ball down field when needed.  3978 YDs-27 TDs   That put him at 12th in the league.  Just saying. 
    • I see your point we should dust llevar draft picks away after we get those. Did you even read my post
    • Personally...   I hope Sheard is brought back, but NOT as a starter.   I think he’d be excellent as a quality backup and clubhouse leader where he excelled.     Ballard likes having 10 dl’s on the roster.  I hope Sheard is one of them.  
  • Members

• The_Ricktator

The_Ricktator 3,716

• JFreeman

JFreeman 6

• MarquisJ

MarquisJ 425

• Two_pound

Two_pound 237

• stitches

stitches 6,843

• T-Cubed