Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Packers Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

1 minute ago, 21isSuperman said:

I know haha .  I'm so conflicted.  How does a team that folds against a historically bad QB in Osweiler keep an offense led by Aaron Rodgers to 13 points?

I knew we would win they show up to play against teams they have no business beating 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

I know Irsay got ripped to shreds for it, but he wasn't too far wrong in saying we could have had won every game (barring KC now). We're frustratingly inconsistent, that's the true hallmark of the Pagano/Grigson/Luck era. 

At the same time, our wins could have been losses very easily.  In the San Diego game, for example, their WRs were dropping passes all over the place

2 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

At the same time, our wins could have been losses very easily.  In the San Diego game, for example, their WRs were dropping passes all over the place

I'd agree with you on that. So if we're a coin toss team.. 8-8 and the division? Hope we're become lucky tossers for the 3 games post season? 

I wrote this to a friend here last Monday:

"I hope the Colts beat the Packers next week. I think your offense can score on them. Disregard their 2nd rated run defense. I think Gore can run on them. Also, their secondary is hurt; so if Andrew has any time, he should have a good game. Now, your defense has to step up"

I was right.

Just now, Jules said:

We got this one and I think we kinda own the Packers lol.

I never saw this coming but we started the game hot and they proved me wrong for sure. Now keep the momentum going and don't give up garbage points and win next week.

I didn't expect this, lol.  I thought the Packers were going to score 40+ but the darn D has just really showed up today!

As much as we criticize the coaching we have to give it up to them today. Terrific defensive game plan. Very little plays with linebackers in coverage. Using the safeties on tight ends, keeping pressure on Rodgers, and taking away most of the short passing game.

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

I wrote this to a friend here last Monday:

"I hope the Colts beat the Packers next week. I think your offense can score on them. Disregard their 2nd rated run defense. I think Gore can run on them. Also, their secondary is hurt; so if Andrew has any time, he should have a good game. Now, your defense has to step up"

I was right.

And they have stepped up, just need to continue for 9 more mins.

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

I'd agree with you on that. So if we're a coin toss team.. 8-8 and the division? Hope we're become lucky tossers for the next 3 games? 

I'd also like to add that I know some people who are Packers fans and it would be great for us to beat them, even though I (still) think more losses this season are better for us in the future.

It's odd/interesting how the team performs.  Against a team like Green Bay, we play unbelievable football, very few penalties, good defense, etc.  Against a team like Jacksonville, we lose