Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#12.

Chud's One Year Anniversary

One year in, how would you rate Chud?

Better than Pep?  Probably.  When Chuck is sent packing, will he be missed?  I doubt it.  To date, the 2015 Denver game still probably ranks as his best play calling in Indy.  He should review the tape.  Situationally, he seemed to have an answer for everything.  Initially, I was impressed.  Not so much since.

Pep: -4 on a 1-10 scale

Chud: 3 on a 1-10 scale, 

10 being the best score. Only reason is, our offense still sucks unless in hurry up, though I'm guessing that Chud is being held back by Pagano who is on record as not liking the no huddle.  Otherwise, I really dont think he's all that, yet. Though he has gotten Luck's turnovers down.  If I'm irsay, I'd keep chud yet, potential is there.  But I still think Pagano is holding him back. ALOT

29 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Pep: -4 on a 1-10 scale

In Pep's defense, most of us thought the O-line probably wasn't as bad as it appeared - Pep's play calling was making them look worse than they were.

No, they're that bad. 

The best game Chud has called was with Pep's playbook.....last year's Denver game.  Go figure 

40 minutes ago, #12. said:

One year in, how would you rate Chud?

Better than Pep?  Probably.  When Chuck is sent packing, will he be missed?  I doubt it.  To date, the 2015 Denver game still probably ranks as his best play calling in Indy.  He should review the tape.  Situationally, he seemed to have an answer for everything.  Initially, I was impressed.  Not so much since.

Best part about this is he was calling Peps offense not this stupid down the field crap with a suspect Oline that he calls now.

Chud sucks!!!!!!!

He doesnt know how to adapt to the talent on the oline and wants to make these guys block for 4 second plays instead of quick release to keep Luck from getting killed...the oline from having to contain for an eternity and keep the routes shorter so that Luck can be more accurate because by the time the play develops he is under pressure and has to make a throw while getting hit or while trying to avoid getting sacked.   Yes he holds the ball too long because the plays develop to slow and then he can go through his reads

Chud was better calling Pep's offense...  better than Pep?  Ok I'll give him a prpbably on that.

This team is not yet built for a down the field offense

2 minutes ago, BOTT said:

The best game Chud has called was with Pep's playbook.....last year's Denver game.  Go figure 

Exactly