Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I know we havent seen him in NFL game action, but his throwing traits cant be taught. Nice accuracy and consistently hits guys in stride. If he has learned to read defenses better and not stare down targets, could he be the franchise QB? I am intrigued and hope we can see some serious Eason play come training camp and pre games. It sucks having a guy with great arm talent and yet havent seen him in action yet
    • Goff is marginally better than Mitch Trubisky.. so no. Stafford is still the best trade target (besides Watson, not happening) and there's not a close second imo. I hear you Carr fans. I'd rather run Rivers out there again than do that.   Very few QB's at this point are really worth a 25 million cap hit for years into the future, but it's what the going rate is now.
    • Texans making their push for Bieniemy. 
    • I still think it’s high but a writer on the athletic had 5 different teams team trading major players and 2 or 3 first rounders and the latest this year being 12.  The others were top 5 picks  so maybe there’s something to this @danlhart87   He just may know his stuff!
    • Goff would cost us: 2021 - $28.825m - all guaranteed 2022 - $25.5m - $15.5m guaranteed 2023 - $25.5m - none guaranteed 2024 - $26m - none guaranteed   If Rams trade Goff they save $12m(ish) in cap space this year anr are off the hook for $15.5m Roster Bonus which is guaranteed for 2022. They have incentive to move him, but would have to likely attach compensation.   Saying all that, I think Im as not interested in him, as Im not in Wentz.  
  • Members

• Superman

Superman 8,331

Moderators
    • Crush22

Crush22 209

• Behle

Behle 46

• 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 21,119

• w87r

w87r 3,935