Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

None of what you just said has to do with me saying that Manning was better at all things pre-snap than Luck. He's the best ever at it 

I agree with you. I'm just saying Luck can only do what he is allowed to do much of the time. If he is given an empty backfield on 2nd and long then he doesn't have the flexibility to get into a better play like PM did. 

1 minute ago, JMichael557 said:

Peyton was not the "greatest" at the same time in his career as Luck which is why we didn't in any playoff games and MANY fans constantly called for his head.

NO ONE was "constantly calling for Mannig's head" .. that's ridiculous.  

You have a bad memory regarding Manning. I had season tickets and with every playoff lose everyone around me would be constantly screaming that Manning could not win the big one, could not play under pressure, had no arm strength. The same was talked about by the uninformed on the forums. Basically the same crap that Luck has put up with as opposed to fans appreciating what they have.

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

We still have time. 

true but the staff is probably wondering draft position and getting their board together the way they handle  this team & have forgot have to coach game day

9 minutes ago, JMichael557 said:

Peyton was not the "greatest" at the same time in his career as Luck which is why we didn't in any playoff games and MANY fans constantly called for his head.

by now we kept winning the division with P & he had no D

but I blame the staff , drafting 1st round busts and coaching

1  way to build the monster is accumulate earlier 1st round picks but need to use wisely - i have no idea whatt staff & irsay are going

Seasons over. 3-5, GB,Pats, Pittsburgh up. Vikings. Houston winning despite Osweiler. That's a wrap. Two straight years of no playoffs. Been awhile, but it couldn't last forever. The GM hasn't done a very good job at building any kind of depth, the 3 straight poor drafts after Luck have come home to roost. Kind of reminds me off the mid-90s when Tobin was GM. They went from a playoff team to the worst team in football fast because of poor drafting. It resulted in PM behind available but that's not going to happen twice. They had Luck under a rookie contract for years and somehow managed to get worse fast. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think it could still happen   Doyle would be the casualty though    
    • Man I really like this signing!  If he can come back 80% as good as he has played I would say we def upgraded our offensive line and that’s no knock on AC I just think this guy can be much better (if healthy). I would put our offensive line up against anyone else’s.  With that said Murphy’s law keeps coming into my mind because we have soo many ifs and question marks for this team that we can literally be 6-10 bad or super bowl bound. I can’t think of any colts team with this many “if” question marks.   If wentZ can prove last year was a fluke and go back to being one of the best up and coming qb in the game than we are sitting pretty. If he plays like he did last year things will be very very ugly.    Then you got this guy. If fisher can come back healthy we can have one of the best lines in football. If he doesn’t play or is diminished we have a huge hole at one of the most important positions.      I don’t know why but I just have this feeling with so many question marks on this team, that the season could go either way. I do fear that  some of These question marks  aren’t going to go our way and we will be hurting. Btw  Some of these other question marks Include , Will Mack be back to his old self?   Was last year a fluke for our new stud RB? Will ty  hilton plAy any better, or will he continue to decline? Was last year a fluke for Xavier Rhodes? Will Paris cambell stay healthy and actually contribute?  How will our rookie DEs play?  Then you have  the question mark that every team has  which is who will stay healthy?  
    • The risk is of opportunity cost, not of losing that money. The risk is that we have now made our bet with the LT position and we are missing on more safe options, so if he doesn't recover or recovers and is not the same, we are very likely left with sub-par performance at LT for the year...     
    • He should have been like "...and my source said ... and I quote 'Look...'"  
  • Members

• Chucklez

Chucklez 320

• DaColts85

DaColts85 527

• MikeCurtis

MikeCurtis 2,500

• Misty_B

Misty_B 0

Rookie
    • bravo4460

bravo4460 566