• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

the 340-pound Chief guy in his face might be an issue there

He hasn't had a 300 lb guy in his face on all of the other passes today where he has thrown behind the receiver.  Stop with the excuses. Hopefully the last TD pass gets him going. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think that LDE you want is on the team right now, in one form or another.       I think the top candidate at LDE is Tyquan Lewis.   I think he gets the first look.    And, maybe I’m crazy, but I think Rochelle might be the second candidate to get looks there.   Rochelle might get looks at other spots as well, but LDE might be the first spot where he gets looks.    These choices may disappoint you.   I could easily be wrong.   But this is my hunch as of 4/22/21.     
    • You beat me to it.   @Myles as he said, it is the Forward Pass, which it is already Illegal to do two of them in NFL (Unlike XFL). Just this way a team (Brady) can't just catch it and try to throw it again and have the penalty be accepted so they get another shot. This way if that happens yards are lost and down is loss. There is no general effect against RBs passes as the new rule is just updating how the penalty is enforced which had already been a penalty.  
    • Wouldnt be the first time weve played with young and rookie edge rushers. Just sit back and see what Ballard does. Im sure theyve thought this through. Theres more good edge rush candidates in this draft that fit our scheme than you think. Could be better but its not horrible. I think our O may do enough this year to aid the young D.
    • I've been watching some more players lately and I have new favorites... In this mock - Benjamin St-Juste, Josh Palmer, Derrick Barnes. St-Juste and Derrick Barnes fit Ballard's mold to a tee. Especially St-Juste. Go watch him, guys. LONG(32" arms), good fluid athlete(really nice change of direction), physical in the run game, great zone instincts... Senior Bowl standout.    Derrick Barnes is a long(33 3/8" arms), athletic LB who is raw and honestly... not all that good when it comes to reading the game, but might develop well in our system where you are not required to make complex reads, but rather just see, chase and tackle. Potential depth replacement for the class that's graduating from their rookie contracts(Franklin, Adams...)
    • Picture it   The year is 2167 (notice im using same year) your new mission is doozy. you must call nick harper about a secret team meeting make sure he has zero communication between him and his wife.    He runs it back and we win SB against Seahawks 
  • Members

• WoolMagnet

WoolMagnet 3,223

• Southern Cal

Southern Cal 2

Rookie
    • Superman

Superman 9,409

Moderators
    • gspdx

gspdx 626

• Dogg63