• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

the 340-pound Chief guy in his face might be an issue there

He hasn't had a 300 lb guy in his face on all of the other passes today where he has thrown behind the receiver.  Stop with the excuses. Hopefully the last TD pass gets him going. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• You may be right about WR.    But I think the way to improve the receiving corps is to get that dynamic TE ASAP.  Then Campbell can split time with TY, Pittman remain X, the move TE can split time with the slot, and then Pascal in the mix.     The problem is if you draft a WR this year, where do you intend for him to play in the future?  Pittman has his role sewed up, IMO, so its either TY or slot.     I think what Ballard wants is for Campbell to develop into TY, then find a slot which is an easier lift. In the meantime, feed the ball to Ertz or Tremble.   Besides, the WR crop of rookies are a bunch of smaller slot guys or TY clones, even outside receivers like Waddle and Devonta Smith are small guys.  No big strong fast guys like a AJ Brown or DK Metcalf.
    • Neither option, but I appreciate you asking. 
    • No way am I trading Braden 
    • Not really. You're just making a fool of yourself. You pretend like Ballard is bad late in the draft and we have a luxury of picks. I don't want to move out of the first round if we don't have too. Late picks are still picks. To move down 2 spots, get your guy, and get a 5th and 6th round pick is a victory. You have no idea what you are talking about.   To not care about 5th and 6th round picks with a GM like Ballard makes any draft opinions you have invalid.
    • So rumor has it the trade talks surrounding Orlando Brown Jr is heating up. 6 teams are listed on potential suitors, including Colts.(clearly listed because of need).   https://nfltraderumors.co/trade-talks-for-ravens-ot-orlando-brown-jr-heating-up/     Anyway, here is my question for everyone.   Which option would you prefer?   2021 2nd round pick for Brown Jr(if they would accept)   Or   Braden Smith for Orlando Brown Jr?   Just find it a little interesting, as most I think are hesitant to bring in Brown Jr, because he will need paid next year as well as our Big FAs.   Brown Jr has proven to play LT at a good level, Smith has proved to play RT at a high level.     Clearly it would be tough to pay all those guys big money(Q, Kelly, Smith, Brown Jr), and RT is easier to fill than LT.     Just wondering everyone's thoughts? Smith for Brown idea just popped in my head as I was reading article.
  • Members

• danlhart87

danlhart87 8,823

• w87r

w87r 5,359

Moderators
    • ColtsBlueFL

ColtsBlueFL 4,501

Moderators
    • jal8908

jal8908 0

Rookie