• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

the 340-pound Chief guy in his face might be an issue there

He hasn't had a 300 lb guy in his face on all of the other passes today where he has thrown behind the receiver.  Stop with the excuses. Hopefully the last TD pass gets him going. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Really wished it was every week, make it more organized.
    • Yes - it looked for a while that Detroit might turn things around early on with Stafford.  He has talent but maybe he needed some better coaching to help him avoid his big mistakes which he would make with some regularity.  Maybe - I have no idea who his QB coaches were and I am not going to look it up.  And I do think his injuries played a part.  The multiple shoulder separation injuries are no joke.    I think had Stafford come to Indy he would have been put in a great situation to excel just like Wentz now has that opportunity.  Both guys now have some baggage and need help to turn their careers around and they are both getting that opportunity.  I would still like to see Stafford do well and the Rams might be a great place for him also.     Either way, I'm glad we didn't give up what the Rams did for Stafford.   
    • It is what it is. Will be across 2 weeks, wish we could have spread it across 3 weeks, Rounds 1-2, Rounds 3-4 and Rounds 5-7. Maybe like previous mocks, we end up doing only 4 rounds. March, because of Spring break plans for so many, beginning of April seems to be the sweet spot to start things, just after most of free agency is done. We are behind by 2 weeks, IMO. We will learn for next year.  
    • It is going to be random allocation, unlike previous mocks where you get a choice, based on a randomizer. Just FYI.
    • For those with a subscription to The Athletic, they just published a behind the scenes article on our beloved behind the scenes series. Hah!   https://theathletic.com/2517474/2021/04/14/the-story-of-with-the-next-pick-why-the-colts-let-cameras-in-the-draft-room/   Article written by Zak Keefer    
  • Members

• Mr.NotSoCreative

Mr.NotSoCreative 272

• HungarianColtsFan

HungarianColtsFan 491

• chad72

chad72 7,377

• Dogg63

Dogg63 2,135

• indykmj

indykmj 82

• JediXMan