Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Its 24-7..Solomon Wilcotts says" "I think its important for the Colts to score a touchdown here"

Thanks Solomon.......never let the viewer figure something out for himself!!

He's fast replaced Mike Carey as the broadcaster most likely to say something inane.

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Its 24-7..Solomon Wilcotts says" "I think its important for the Colts to score a touchdown here"

Thanks Solomon.......never let the viewer figure something out for himself!!

TOUCHDOWN! Also, it's hard to find good announcers these days...

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

He's obviously punch drunk, making a mockery of the concussion protocol. 

NFL only has 2 medical spotters sitting in both at any 1 game on game day and try to catch anything that might be missed by on field personnel. They have direct communication to the sidelines http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/213596/faq-detailing-the-nfls-concussion-protocol

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Better than doing it after he played 75% of the snaps.
    • Our attitude should be to win by any means necessary to win championships. Especially when you have the means. Brady wasnt the only star FA signing by Tampa that "bought" their Lombardi. Fournette, Suh, Antonio freakin Brown, Brady, Gronk. Not to mention they are all resigned. Not against what Ballard is doing by any stretch but which path to getting there shouldnt be as nit picked either. I like the long haul approach just want that trophy also.
    • Superstars rarely hit FA anymore...so I don't begrudge Ballard for not signing them. You have to trade for them...and that's what he did with DeFo.    But there is definitely a medium between signing a handful of FA cheap backups...and signing a bunch of expensive FAs. And recent SB participants have definitely used FA to help build their teams at times, so it definitely has its benefits.   Ballard has really only been aggressive at addressing 3T. But that was also his 4th offseason.   Wentz wasn't an aggressive move...it was a value play. It was the cheapest option (in terms of cost and draft capital) that they thought had the best chance to work out.       
    • Man that’s a steal if that would happen. Phillips is the best edge prospect in this draft. He’d start day 1 and likely be a DROY candidate. His injuries don’t scare me. It’s the concussions that do. We know from Austin Collie that too many concussions can end a career early. But I don’t question his love of the game   IM PUTTING THIS IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE ITS IMPORTANT. UCLA HAS A POLICY THAT FORCES PLAYERS TO MEDICALLY RETIRE IF THEY SUFFER 3 CONCUSSIONS. He did not “quit” as people so often say.
    • The possibility of him being available in round 3 would be all the more reason to trade back and try to get a 3rd.
  • Members

• ColtStrong2013

ColtStrong2013 1,933

• shasta519

shasta519 2,950

• ColtsBlueFL

ColtsBlueFL 4,489

Moderators
    • Dr. T

Dr. T 154

• B~Town

B~Town 211