Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Its 24-7..Solomon Wilcotts says" "I think its important for the Colts to score a touchdown here"

Thanks Solomon.......never let the viewer figure something out for himself!!

He's fast replaced Mike Carey as the broadcaster most likely to say something inane.

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Its 24-7..Solomon Wilcotts says" "I think its important for the Colts to score a touchdown here"

Thanks Solomon.......never let the viewer figure something out for himself!!

TOUCHDOWN! Also, it's hard to find good announcers these days...

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

He's obviously punch drunk, making a mockery of the concussion protocol. 

NFL only has 2 medical spotters sitting in both at any 1 game on game day and try to catch anything that might be missed by on field personnel. They have direct communication to the sidelines http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/213596/faq-detailing-the-nfls-concussion-protocol

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Knowing Ballard though, like he did with the Redskins, he would get a future 2nd from Detroit Lions instead of their current 3rd. That is how that man rolls.  
    • I doubt it will be a big vet. They aren’t going to want to compete with Eason. But I do think they might bring someone in to make sure Eason earns it. They have one other QB on the roster. From what I understand the media guys have mentioned the colts are fine with Eason and if he looks bad in the preseason there will be a vet that they can sign later.
    • That works. This draft is deep. We could do a lot with all those picks!  
    • 12:30 eastern today. Might not be up yet...   But it's not that he downgraded the position or suggested they're not interested. He just doubled down on the idea that they aren't going to reach, they aren't going to force it (at LT or edge), and that they want competition. Combine that with my thoughts on the tackle class and the way the board seems like it's going to fall, I don't see them having a great option there at #21. Like you said, maybe they feel great about Jenkins, but I don't...    I haven't listened to Irsay. I read some of his comments. Don't know if it's an indication of what they're going to do in the first round. I think corner might be one of the best positions this year, so that probably means they'll have plenty of options at #21, but even a trade back probably still gets them a good prospect at that position. And everyone internally has acknowledged that Rock still is a work in progress, but they're all still encouraged by his raw ability and his hard work. So Irsay saying we have two but want three is kind of just an obvious statement to me.   I still think they trade back. Maybe not totally out of R1, depending on what kind of offers are out there, but I'm still betting they don't pick at #21. Ballard was kind of coy when asked about whether they want more picks. 
    • Yes. I highly doubt the Colts enter the season with Wentz and an unproven one year player. I haven't really done the research, but I wonder who the vet might be....
  • Members

• Coltpwr

Coltpwr 0

Rookie
    • Fat Clemenza

Fat Clemenza 348

• Wentzszn

Wentzszn 10,038

• Jared Cisneros

Jared Cisneros 3,949

• Fisticuffs111

Fisticuffs111 1,994