Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

Just get ready for the weekly, and stupid Homer, thread of "which 3-5 team will make the playoffs"

We get more stupid Homer threads then just that! haha Can't forget the weekly "we really aren't that bad a team" garbage cause if you ask the Homers here we will get magically better as the season goes on and we play better teams.

Colts are a bad football team that is poorly coached. That usually means you don't win most of your football games. IMO , it's that simple. Your gonna hear the "shooting ourselves in the foot" and "injury card" in the press conference to follow. Unless somehow KC starts making "Colt like mistakes" and Luck catches fire . Doubtful....

2 minutes ago, rockywoj said:

It was a horrible pass ... High, behind, and no touch on it.  No way that incompletion is on T.Y.

KC radio announcers believe otherwise, I'll have to see replay.  I have KC Chiefs live radio feed on.

1 minute ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

KC radio announcers believe otherwise, I'll have to see replay.  I have KC Chiefs live radio feed on.

KC radio announcers don't know what they are talking about, obviously.  You'll see for yourself.   

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• You may be right, but I continue to see the Big Boards that have Turner at late 2nd and 3rd round    I hope that he is there for us   I also agree that a trade back is almost probable unless Paye or Darrisaw are there   Getting a 3rd round pick, in this draft is where we could pick up a decent TE, WR, or CB   Im not so tied in on a single player, as we can get some great options even if we dont trade back   Players that might be available at 21 (or later 1st in trade) and 54   Paye - Mid 1st Darrisaw - Mid 1st Jenkins - Late 1st Turner - Mid 2nd to mid 3rd Eich - Late 2nd Radunz - late 1st Weaver - Mid to late 2nd Basham - Mid to late 2nd Cosmi - 2nd Leatherwood - 2nd   If we get any two of this short list (DE and OT)   I personally am a happy camper                           
    • I read his book. It is excellent and very worth it    if you are into the draft and respect polian you must check out his podcast.  Sorry but I don’t know how to link it.   He is a little elitist in it but really gives great insight to valuing the upcoming class.  I’m half way through the ol breakdown and it’s enlightening if not a little worrisome. 
    • Definitely...which means CB, TE and OG are all potential options. The Colts have been connected to CBs, TEs like Tremble and even a G like Meinerz. Add in EDGE, OT, WR, LB, S and maybe even QB (though it would be really low on the list).    Colts have many needs and and not many picks. And while it's very likely the Colts will trade back, I don't think they are going to be able to get many additional top 100 picks to address those "needs."    So overall, I look for Ballard to trade back and target a couple of value picks on the first two days. And the trades they make will be focused on Day 3 capital and capital for next year. 
    • or could go with 2 Black Cadillacs
    • And by that measure, he's going to want to draft a replacement for Rhodes, Doyle, and possibly Glowinski (Pinter?).
  • Members

• Sikma

Sikma 0

Rookie
    • DoubleE Colt

DoubleE Colt 50

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 2,676

• Shive

Shive 2,301

Moderators
    • DougDew