Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

Wide open, terrible pass. Luck you're really dropping the ball when given open recievers. 

That was a terrible throw, but this kinda happens when your worried about being hit every play

1 minute ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

Chiefs radio announcers blamed that all on TY, not Luck.

It was high and fast. He was wide open. I don't blame Luck though, he's been under a lot of heat..and tossed a pick as I type this

2 minutes ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

I'm not sure if you believe that but I sure don't. just terrible 

I didn't see it, but they were flabbergasted that one of the best in the business, and mentioned all kinds of stats, would drop that so wide open.  My question. did TY's hands touch the ball? if yes, I agree with Chiefs radio announcers.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think we’ll be able to afford a serviceable backup QB while still addressing those other positions.  Keep in mind that at least several of them are likely to be the focus of the draft.  So they will be cap friendly.   But we need to have a backup QB who can play.    Wentz isn’t exactly Cal Ripken, Jr.
    • Wentz is injury prone - thus the whole 70-75% of the snaps thing.   We need a backup QB who is genuinely ready to step on the field when called upon.  If they have that confidence in Eason, that’s fine.  That would be the best situation.  But if they don’t, then I’d advocate using some of our cap space to sign a cheaper vet.  I wouldn’t be very confident in “another rookie” we just “found.”  And, in all likelihood, we’re not going to be drafting one...we have some critical needs to fill.
    • For me its the 1968 team, back then when the Colts came to Boston they where going back to Baltimore with a W.. 
    • BERT JONES in the 70S we had the sack pack Rodger Carr Glen Doughty, lydel lmitchell 
    • That is why I only listed Indianapolis era teams. Of course the 1958 Colts would rank way up there if I factored in every era.
  • Members

• luv_pony_express

luv_pony_express 620

• DiogoSales

DiogoSales 75

• Stephen

Stephen 1,822

• NFLfan

NFLfan 8,285

Moderators
    • Fisticuffs111

Fisticuffs111 1,988