• Zach Brown OLB 6-1 236
    • Mohamed Sanu WR 6-2 215
    • Alshon Jeffery WR 6-4 229
  3. 3. Whow should we draft with the 3rd pick

• Rueben Randle WR 6-2 208
    • Sean Spence OLB 5-11 228
    • Markelle Martin FS 6-1 203 CONVERT TO SS
    • Nick Toon WR 6-2 220

Please no more offensive weapons. We still have Collie, Addai, Brown and Clark. I'm guessing Garcon will be re-signed. DEFENSE. Look at what Dalton, Sanchez and Flacco have achieved. They are good quarterbacks with very good defenses. Now take Luck who can become an even better QB than those 3 and give him a very good defense and this is a playoff team. CB, SS, DT, OLB imo are the biggest needs.

Umm Addai is always injured and kind of sucks. Brown will rush for 1000 yards this year if hes the #1 back this year (i hope). Collie is good. Thats its. Should stay in the slot where he was a beast with Peyton. With Garcon back we still need a reciever opposite of him. I doubt we will resign reggie. And clark is very injury prone and showed butter fingers all last year. Dont forget hes getting up there in age. Defense is a need, but so is offense.

I think most of the guys you have in the 2nd will be gone. I could see us go Barron or Miller if they're there, or we could even trade down and get Zietler or Crick + someone else.

I like your thinking. A lot of people wouldnt like getting RB Lamar Miller, but I think he is an explosive back in the mold of Lesean McCoy. Unless Grigson feels like Brown could be that, he could want Miller unless S Mark Barron, NT Dontari Poe, WRs Sanu or Jeffery were available.

I like your thinking. A lot of people wouldnt like getting RB Lamar Miller, but I think he is an explosive back in the mold of Lesean McCoy.

Unless Grigson feels like Brown could be that, he could want Miller unless S Mark Barron, NT Dontari Poe, WRs Sanu or Jeffery were available.

When they interviewed that Ravens player, forget his name he said that Pagano likes the run heavy offense, and Lamar Miller is the best RB we can not named Trent Richardson. Then when Pagano said he can find 2nd or 3rd round talent in later rounds, I think he's saying that we may surprise some people and pick some offensive studs with our first few picks. Really wouldn't surprise me if we went Luck/Miller/Zietler with our 1st 3 picks and then go defensive heavy. We'll see, there are so many different directions we can go I'm really excited for this year's draft.