LucasOilStadium

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

"But but guys, we can't resign Freeman! He's 30 years old and we already have Jackson who is a beast. Look at Morrison and Edwin, they're studs"

This linebacking corps is truly disgusting. And that td was brutal. Literally this entire drive is Mcrape allegations fault. 

I don't think anyone really said that, the attempt to resign Freeman has been fairly well documented.

He chose the Bears over the Colts, that was that. It wasn't a case of money, we made the same offer, we annoyed him with making him a RFA the year before. 

1 minute ago, tweezy32 said:

I don't understand why people keep saying " we are a bad team" or "we suck" and stuff like that.. We know this, you guys don't have to keep saying it every time something bad happens. We know we suck we know are a terrible team. You are not telling us something we don't know

Why not just skip over it and not let it bother you ?

6 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

He threw the ball right at his man the defender cant wait to see if he catches it or not..can you?

On the field..you don't know he's throwing it over your man's head..and you cant wait to find out.

I don't mind that penalty...McNary was aggressive

6 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

He threw the ball right at his man the defender cant wait to see if he catches it or not..can you?

On the field..you don't know he's throwing it over your man's head..and you cant wait to find out.

I don't mind that penalty...McNary was aggressive

No. Just no. 

1. Mcnary didn't even look at the ball or qb 

2. Was way past 5 yards down the field 

3. He jacked him up way before the ball would have gotten there so at best it would have been egregious pass interference. 

Thats not good aggressive play, it's just low football iq translated to poor defense. 

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

I don't think anyone really said that, the attempt to resign Freeman has been fairly well documented.

He chose the Bears over the Colts, that was that. It wasn't a case of money, we made the same offer, we annoyed him with making him a RFA the year before. 

According to Freeman , that's not exactly true. When he came back to Indy with the Bear offer , he claims Grigson said "that's a really good offer , you should take it." Not the exact same offer as the Bears gave him some attainable incentives in that deal.

1 minute ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

No. Just no. 

1. Mcnary didn't even look at the ball or qb 

2. Was way past 5 yards down the field 

3. He jacked him up way before the ball would have gotten there so at best it would have been egregious pass interference. 

Thats not good aggressive play, it's just low football iq translated to poor defense. 

He knew the ball was coming..he hit the man.

I want him to be aggressive..he thought the ball was coming to his guy which would have made that a great him

You;ve got to see that

2 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

We had a chance to resign him. He Said it himself. We didn't. We dropped the ball on that one