Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Thank you, Colts

CR91

That was a heck of a game. Offense looked really efficient,  Luck had time for most of the game, and gore ran for 100 yards :thmup:. The defense looked really good for 50 mins and although the game didnt go as planned, I couldn't be more proud of you guys. we're 2-4 yes, but we still have 10 games to turn this around and I know you guys will. thank you and god bless.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, CR91 said:

That was a heck of a game. Offense looked really efficient,  Luck had time for most of the game, and gore ran for 100 yards :thmup:. The defense looked really good for 50 mins and although the game didnt go as planned, I couldn't be more proud of you guys. we're 2-4 yes, but we still have 10 games to turn this around and I know you guys will. thank you and god bless.

Sarcasm??? 

Walk away from the blue kool-aid.... That game was embarrassing, they do not deserve to be  praised for that dumpster fire.  

Sometimes negative comments are legitimate.  If you can't see that this team deserves some negative criticism than you need to rematch some games. 

7 minutes ago, esmort said:

Walk away from the blue kool-aid.... That game was embarrassing, they do not deserve to be  praised for that dumpster fire.  

Sometimes negative comments are legitimate.  If you can't see that this team deserves some negative criticism than you need to rematch some games. 

I saw no reason to criticize for 56 mins. we didnt finish. it happens

20 minutes ago, CR91 said:

no sarcasm. As shocking as this may seem, they are posters that are not negative all the time

Or, there's a bigger picture, that yet again we failed to put 60 actual minutes of good football together. That's the point Pagano has driven home over and over and over, and they failed to do that. Even in our wins we fail to do that.

If you want to be positive about the game by all means that's your right. But other posters have a right to be upset after that atrocious meltdown too.

1 minute ago, esmort said:

There were mistakes, bad coaching/play calling, and bad fundamentals the entire game,  they just were easier to overlook because BO and the Texans offense were playing terrible the first 3 quarters. 

and yet it was 23-9 with 4 and some change to go.

The Colts were not playing well in that game.   They had some bright spots, but so has the Browns.    Houston was not playing great and we were able to get that 14 point lead.    The game is 60 minutes long.   Playing that bad in the final 10 minutes trumps the play in the first 50.   Last night we seen:   Poor coaching, undisciplined play, bad play calling, bad defense and lack of talent.    Other than that, they played great.

15 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Or, there's a bigger picture, that yet again we failed to put 60 actual minutes of good football together. That's the point Pagano has driven home over and over and over, and they failed to do that. Even in our wins we fail to do that.

If you want to be positive about the game by all means that's your right. But other posters have a right to be upset after that atrocious meltdown too.

I have no issue with that. Be upset if you want, but I would rather look at the positives. 

1 minute ago, Myles said:

The Colts were not playing well in that game.   They had some bright spots, but so has the Browns.    Houston was not playing great and we were able to get that 14 point lead.    The game is 60 minutes long.   Playing that bad in the final 10 minutes trumps the play in the first 50.   Last night we seen:   Poor coaching, undisciplined play, bad play calling, bad defense and lack of talent.    Other than that, they played great.

23-9 with 4 and some change is all I care about. no football team is perfect. We should have won that game and if we did, no one would care about the extra baggage

One of my least favorite things is the way some fans come here after a loss.......gunning for those who don't share their opinion.  Threads like this get created by people who don't agree that all is lost. It's not ok to take personal shots at them (there are plenty of negative threads here where you can be at peace with those who agree with you).  If you cannot post in an opposing view thread without taking shots, then I suggest you don't read them

I've removed some personal shots from this thread

4 minutes ago, Nadine said:

One of my least favorite things is the way some fans come here after a loss.......gunning for those who don't share their opinion.  Threads like this get created by people who don't agree that all is lost. It's not ok to take personal shots at them (there are plenty of negative threads here where you can be at peace with those who agree with you).  If you cannot post in an opposing view thread without taking shots, then I suggest you don't read them

If I've had a nickel for everytime you've had to say this...

5 minutes ago, CR91 said:

23-9 with 4 and some change is all I care about. no football team is perfect. We should have won that game and if we did, no one would care about the extra baggage

I care more about the outcome.    The game is 60 minutes long (more with OT).  The end is where the real team shines through.

It would be different if this was a more isolated incident.   It's not though.   We've witnessed bad coaching throughout this season.  

This game was huge for us.   we could have pulled to 3-3 and had the lead in the division coming out of the easiest part of the season ( we have Min, Green Bay, Pit, KC, Oakland along with more divisional games left).   This was our playoff game and Pagano flubbed again.  Being realistic, we are not going to go 7-3 to end up 9-7 to win the division.   Granted there is an outside shot at 8-8 winning it, but that is unlikely and we already fell behind the tiebreakers with Houston and Jax.

1 minute ago, Myles said:

I care more about the outcome.    The game is 60 minutes long (more with OT).  The end is where the real team shines through.

It would be different if this was a more isolated incident.   It's not though.   We've witnessed bad coaching throughout this season.  

This game was huge for us.   we could have pulled to 3-3 and had the lead in the division coming out of the easiest part of the season ( we have Min, Green Bay, Pit, KC, Oakland along with more divisional games left).   This was our playoff game and Pagano flubbed again.  Being realistic, we are not going to go 7-3 to end up 9-7 to win the division.   Granted there is an outside shot at 8-8 winning it, but that is unlikely and we already fell behind the tiebreakers with Houston and Jax.

the outcome should have been different. We should have won, but that doesnt deter the fact that we did some really good things especially with all the injuries that occurred in that game

1 hour ago, CR91 said:

unless we somehow win out and go 12-4, this loss will sting for quite some time.....

Just now, Myles said:

It is the outcome of a game that decides who makes the playoffs.    Would you be fine with 16 games like last nights?

Yes because the team was in position to win. we have been in position to win every game this year. we're just not finishing

1 hour ago, esmort said:

Embarrassing is an understatement of the year we looked like a HS team last night. we are the laughing stock of the league after that performance.

48 minutes ago, Nadine said:

Hey Nadine could you do me a favor then? please go to the complaint threads and tell the happy go lucky folks to stop yelling at us for our opinions since we can't say stuff to them here it should be the same in our pinned complaint threads 

48 minutes ago, Nadine said:

Hey Nadine could you do me a favor then? please go to the complaint threads and tell the happy go lucky folks to stop yelling at us for our opinions since we can't say stuff to them here it should be the same in our pinned complaint threads