Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I'm actually ESTATIC!!

Indeee

Not because we lost but because we didn't win....

I watched Osweiler make our defense look like world beaters through 3 quarters and thinking to myself, here we go... We win, we are tied for first and what's really going on here takes a back seat to the real reality and then it happened... Osweiler showed up.

Look I hate losing and i hate the fact that it's going to be a long year as a Colts fan after i have waited all summer for my boys to get another shot, but clearly this team is not right. I knew it after the eagles dress rehearsal in preseason. There are many things to blame here and honestly I don't know how to fix this mess

Somehow this organization needs to find someone or some people who can give this team a positive direction

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Look on the bright side.  It means the other back up QB's on the team are thought of as better than Eason.   Maybe Eason was good but Sam and Brett are very good.
    • Colts are currently just 1 game behind 7th place, 2 games behind 5th and 6th place. AFCW and AFCN still have a lot of divisional games to play against each other that could help our cause. There’s a strong possibility we get one of the WC spots if we win 10, probably a lock to get one if we win 11 and don’t win the division.
    • There is something weird. Personalities just didn’t mesh. Sams personality I think is what this all came down too. If a guy wasn’t understanding the offense then why was he the backup instead of Hundley. George Bremer said it was Sam that was getting Hundley up to speed on the playbook. That says a lot.
    • He couldnt learn the playbook and catch up mentally its not that hard to comprehend
    • The whole thing is still mind numbingly confusing too me. He goes out and works all offseason with Wentz and our WR's and then goes into TC and plays pretty well. Starts off playing decent whenever he had time to throw and then Reich increasingly called conservative plays with him and then gets benched for Hundly who is god awful and then gets cut for a guy who he easily beat out. I'm still holding firm the Reich had an axe to grind with him.. Still a whole lot of nothing for a back up qb at the end of the day.
  • Members

• Coltsfan98

Coltsfan98 156

• Myles

Myles 4,965

• newb767

newb767 0

• jmac_48

jmac_48 420

• ColtsFan_98

ColtsFan_98 0

Rookie