Colts @ Texans Sunday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Trace Pyott said:

I'm sooooo sick of pagano and his lame, Conservative playcallinf with a lead. He puts us in prevent and let's them dink and dunk the whole second half. Do what got us the friggen lead in the first place. I seriously cannot stand him anymore

we were without 2 WRs and one TE...

...there wasn't much we could do down the field

12 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

Can we just lock down the forum to spare us listening to all the little kids complaining about losing a tough game because they're spoiled brats?

Are we spoiled or frustrated that the Colts can't field a competitive team even with a great QB and multiple years to get it done? 

This is more than just one game. It's the years that have been wasted by our coach and GM. There are no excuses for how bad this team is.  

Just now, Narcosys said:

On top of this I lose in fantasy football by 10 points because mccoy and tate decide to have 30+ point games. Tate hasn't had over 10 until tonight. Wth

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 *

No one cares about your fantasy football team. No one cares about ANYONE's fantasy football team.

3 minutes ago, IinD said:

You put yourself out there.

Don't like don't read. Nothing spoiled here, this team stinks .

I'm sorry I don't happen to agree with the majority who thinks it's all coaching. I don't agree with all the knee jerk reactions of "omg fire everyone". Changes need to be made but cleaning house isn't the answer at this point.

Just now, SP_21 said:

Are we spoiled or frustrated that the Colts can't field a competitive team even with a great QB and multiple years to get it done? 

This is more than just one game. It's the years that have been wasted by our coach and GM. There are no excuses for how bad this team is.  

I'm frustrated too. But look at the injuries. We were without our 2 of our top 3 WRs and our main TE. Our line was in its umpteenth configuration. Coaches can only do so much. I would consult a witch doctor before cleaning house.

This is the real question, do you trust Pagano to develop the young players we have?

You can blame this game on the O or the D or the coaches.  But to me this game was loss due to discipline & organization.  Too many penalties.  Discipline penalties.  Illegal man downfield.  Off sides.  Holding.  False start x 4.  This team is not disciplined right now and it shows.  Same goes for the tackling.

2 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

The NFL is so lucky that football is a great sport.  They've made so many stupid decisions with how they handle player punishments and fines that most other companies would have gone bankrupt due to lack of support.  But they're so lucky football is great and people continue to watch and support it

Love this!

... & the rules!!!! Always changing the rules!  

Its a physical game.. I hate that they've taken that aspect out of it. And from someone who has so much pain in my body at 29 years old FROM FOOTBALL (I don't want to come off like I'm trying to sound like a macho man because it truly feels like it's wrecking my life and driving me insane from the nagging pains... and I don't want to see anyone hurt or laid out like collie) i just don't get it anymore.  

Just now, FinalAxel said:

Too bad I already have tickets, flight, and hotel bought and paid for in Green Bay in a few weeks.

If Grigson and Pagano are still there, I will be wearing green and yellow...

You are the worst kind of "fan".  I get it.  We lost. We suck.  But to cheer for the other team? Really?   Seriously?   The NFL is cyclical.  We may suck for  3 years, win a Super Bowl,  and suck for a few more.  Just ask the Ravens.  At the end of the season, the number of losses league wide equals the number of wins.  Every team is trying.  The Colts, Pats, Steelers, and Pack have been amazing.  But guess what, the Ravens have 2 SB, the Seahawks one, the Broncos one recently.  I support firing Grigs and Pags, but we are 3 yrs away from contending and luck's window is 6-8 years.   That is the reality

1 minute ago, bluebombers87 said:

I'm frustrated too. But look at the injuries. We were without our 2 of our top 3 WRs and our main TE. Our line was in its umpteenth configuration. Coaches can only do so much. I would consult a witch doctor before cleaning house.

That's all true but these coaches and our GM can't get it done. The Texans and Oswieler especially, are terrible. We need some sort of change. Fire Pagano for starters right now and get ready for next season. 

9 minutes ago, Chris Dmytrow said:

No one cares about your fantasy football team. No one cares about ANYONE's fantasy football team.

I care.  I was just stating how crappy of a day it is.  You need to chill out bro.just cause you don't doesn't mean noone else doesn't,  or doesn't relate.  Keep it to yourself.

4 minutes ago, SP_21 said:

That's all true but these coaches and our GM can't get it done. The Texans and Oswieler especially, are terrible. We need some sort of change. Fire Pagano for starters right now and get ready for next season. 

You very well may be right but firing the coach is a almost certainty if giving up. 2 games back is a tall order for this team but like 2006 taught me, getting the right players together at the right time can do wonders.

Okay, I'm going to look at the bright side of all this. We are playing out this season to get a top draft pick. Hopefully a stud pass rusher early. And a solid cb early in the second rd. 

And no way will Grigson and Pagano still be with the Colts organization after this horrible season. 

So here's to next season Colts fans!!!!

7 minutes ago, billgorton said:

You are the worst kind of "fan".  I get it.  We lost. We suck.  But to cheer for the other team? Really?   Seriously?   The NFL is cyclical.  We may suck for  3 years, win a Super Bowl,  and suck for a few more.  Just ask the Ravens.  At the end of the season, the number of losses league wide equals the number of wins.  Every team is trying.  The Colts, Pats, Steelers, and Pack have been amazing.  But guess what, the Ravens have 2 SB, the Seahawks one, the Broncos one recently.  I support firing Grigs and Pags, but we are 3 yrs away from contending and luck's window is 6-8 years.   That is the reality

Far from being the worst "fan". If we were simply a team that sucks with not much talent, sure. I will root for them every day as long as we are trying to get better. With this team, that is not the case. We have two individuals that are running the team to the ground for the last two years at least. I cannot root for one more game with Pagano at the helm. Sure we have injuries, sure we have good players making stupid plays, but his coaching has been deplorable for far too long.

But, but, the players "played a whale of a ballgame!"

We have two guys that have ruined my team, without them we would have been a contender for the last 2 years. So with your logic, add another 3 yrs to that and it would have been acceptable once Grigson/Pagano joined a team with quite a bit of talent that we would be a 'contender' in about 5 yrs!! 

It's almost like the early lead came back to haunt this team.  We never trailed in regulation this game but gave up 2 unanswered touchdowns that set up an overtime loss.  In the 2 wins, we had to come back from a deficit late in the game.  It's almost as if we have to come back from something to have a chance to win.  Even watching us go up 13-0, I had a bad feeling that something like this would be the outcome.

In all my years of watching Colts Football, this is the most unbelievable punch to the gut choke I have ever seen in my life. Up 23-9 and in complete control and lose to a QB that is Average. Yes Brock O is Average but now everyone will be kissing his butt because of our epic choke. What an embarrassing loss. We just don't have it this season folks, for some reason the magic just isn't there. Houston will probably win the Division and then be 1 and done as they aren't that good but apparently we aren't good either. Cant close with a 14 point lead, that is absolutely inexcusable. We are done now, how in the hell can you be up 23-9 against a QB playing like garbage and lose that lead. Man our team needs some changes, I am convinced of that now. Hey congrats to GORE, at least he got over 100!