Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Broncos and Chargers TNF

Jules

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

I was screaming at Luck to just run for the first.  Then he stops and throws to Stone Hands Allen.  Game over.  lol 

I love it since then I come here and there is a thread about "Stone Hands". lmao 

I admit that play was an epic failure that was worth laughing at. 

1 minute ago, Jules said:

SO basically you mean the Broncos are not done yet in this game but at the same time the Chargers refuse to lose.

So both teams can still win? lol

Yeah lol I meant as far as the season about the Broncos. There will be some eLwAy Is DoNe BrOnCoS aRe FrAuDs CaLl PeYtOn by the armchair fans but that's just silly.

Just now, BloodyChamp said:

Yeah lol I meant as far as the season about the Broncos. There will be some eLwAy Is DoNe BrOnCoS aRe FrAuDs CaLl PeYtOn by the armchair fans but that's just silly.

Oh I see, you mean about this season. If the Broncos lose back to back games it sure won't look good but yeah they aren't done.

I am hoping for the Raiders though now.........they just have that awesome comeback cardiac kid quality vibe that is so tough to resist and Derek Carr is the awesome.

Dumb and Dumber 2 was as good as the first...critics apparently hate laughing. 

I think I'vI've figured something else out - Nantz and Simms aren't horrible. There's just so much dead air time because there are no game breaks or additional highlights of any kind. Then they're left to chatter their way through it.