Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Camel Has Spoken

I realized something today. If all goes as planned, Eli will win the Super Bowl in Peyton's house. Then, in a couple of years, Peyton will win the Super Bowl in Eli's house

I know. haha Or rather, I hope I hope I hope. I was thinking of that yesterday while expressing to somebody how little I care that the SB is in Indy. I said that in a couple of years it will be held 40 miles from my house, and I won't care about that either.

Than after posting it occured to me "what if the Colts are in it? What if Peyton is in it?" I'm not flying to Miami, NO, or wherever for a game, and frankly watching games on tv is often preferable to dealing with the hassle of a live event anyway - but that would be a once in a lifetime opportunity. Hmmmmmm. Better start saving my pennies.

-----------------------

I don't live all that far from Popcorn Park Zoo (although I've never been there). Maybe I'll go ask Princess to predict whether Peyton will be back or not. Worse case scenario, I get to eat some gram crackers. Yum. Haven't had any in probably 20 years.

Edited by MAC

I realized something today. If all goes as planned, Eli will win the Super Bowl in Peyton's house. Then, in a couple of years, Peyton will win the Super Bowl in Eli's house

The current Colts can't win a SB in NYC in February. Trust me, whichever team has the best rushing attack will win that game. That stadium is frigid and the cold coming off the hudson river goes right through you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• “We”, as a collective, must feel pretty good overall about the future of this team if we waste this many posts on a subject that, lets face it, has no real bearing on the future of this team.  Not in any primary, or secondary role in my mind.     But, alas, here goes. I’ve always thought the “love” cane from him coming in when our heads were still spinning from Luck.  JB did have some success early, and he always said and did the right thing, whatever was asked..... and more.  How bout the end zone celebrations with the D?   After the injury around the Pitt game, he never looked quite the same.  Sure, the production didnt meet expectations, but he gave all and never conplained.     He has all you want as a leader.  He just hasnt had that “light switch” turn on that i think he has in him.  I think, in the right system, with the right team, he could be productive.  He just needs to find some confidence and accuracy.    I like the kid...... still.  He’s been a great “Colt” role model.  Love to see him get a chance and succeed somewhere.   That said, anyone else notice how all of a sudden it seems MOST of the league has young, exciting, promising QBs?   Seriously.... ALOT of teams.
    • The Colts will have an easier time prying Watson out of Houston than the top pick from the Jags.  
    • Way too early to know.      I mean I could say I want a free agent but we don’t know whose going to be available or what the price tag would be.  With the draft they haven’t had to the combine or whatever the Combine will be this year to really give you an idea of where guys will be drafted.     just too many variables.     what I do know is that Ballard will address it.  So for now that’s good enough for me.
    • I don’t get the rage from the OP.  I don’t think anyone thinks if the Colts bring Jacoby back he’s going to be the long term answer at QB.  At most he’d be a bridge starter to a rookie but even that is unlikely.  If he’s brought back it would be as the back up QB.  It’s also not going to be close to the money he made before.  I also got the impression from Ballard’s presser it seemed like while he likes Jacoby he seemed to be saying it’s unlikely he would be back.   So I guess I don’t think there is much to worry about on this front.  
  • Members

• WoolMagnet

WoolMagnet 3,059

• stitches

stitches 7,489

• Solon

Solon 94

• HoosierHero

HoosierHero 22

• Mr. Irrelevant

Mr. Irrelevant 256