LucasOilStadium

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

Hoyer is 20-27 for 249 yards and a TD.  Leave it to this D to make him look like Tom Brady.

No offense but Tom Brady is WAY better than Hoyer today. Heck he has like 350yds and 3 tds through 3 quarters today. Yes we are not playing sharp but Tom Brady does much worse to us any time he has played us....well except for when we give up like 300yds rushing to them.

2 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

I'm sure they could call an unnecessary roughness if it's excessive.  It's similar to the QB rule, in my opinion.  Defenders are always so worried about getting penalized that they let off a little bit when the QB scrambles.  Instead of going for a hit, they expect the QB to slide, so they don't bother going for a hit, but then the QB doesn't slide and it looks like the defender made a mistake, but he's just trying to prevent himself from getting a penalty

Thats true. Not sure I would want to have the officals be given another opinion based penalty call though

Just now, FanFromtheWasteland said:

Thats true. Not sure I would want to have the officals be given another opinion based penalty call though

True.  If they were full time employees and the NFL actually cared to do good training with them so they make accurate calls, I'd be more OK with it.  But yeah, with the way things are now, I hear ya

2 minutes ago, dgambill said:

No offense but Tom Brady is WAY better than Hoyer today. Heck he has like 350yds and 3 tds through 3 quarters today. Yes we are not playing sharp but Tom Brady does much worse to us any time he has played us....well except for when we give up like 300yds rushing to them.

Well, Hoyer will have the ability to go 90 yards on this drive for a TD, haha. 

Just now, NewEra said:

What the heck are these coaches doing to Luck?!? Why are they not letting him run the no huddle?!? We need a whole new staff

Because you can't substitute players when you're in the no-huddle.  That's more important to the coaching staff than moving the ball down the field