Colts Vs. Bears Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, did you create an account just whine about what people post, or nah?

Seeing as how 1% of my posts are like that, no. But about 90% of yours are calling for nonsense penalties. Including a false start on literally every opposing teams offensive plays 

Also you may want to polish up on the meaning of the word literally.

Just now, brink1175 said:

Your right 99% of your posts are just negative crying about every player on the team. Never anything positive, so how about you just skip my posts from here on out like I do yours every week.

Waa waa waaa more penalties. Oh sorry, I'm just used to seeing you cry about reffing decisions in every post. 

3 minutes ago, brink1175 said:

Your right 99% of your posts are just negative crying about every player on the team. Never anything positive, so how about you just skip my posts from here on out like I do yours every week.

1 minute ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

Waa waa waaa more penalties. Oh sorry, I'm just used to seeing you cry about reffing decisions in every post. 

Play nicely children the adults are trying to watch the game.

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

Seeing as Robinson has been beaten over the top at least give him some safety help...

What I never understood is why we don't let Davis shadow someone on an island and then roll coverage everywhere else? It's like we just leave everyone on an island regardless if they're being burnt