Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• I'll continue through round 7. My knowledge in the last 2 rounds is less than the first 5, but I'll do my best if anyone else wants to play.
    • @Yoshinator @ColtsGermany @stitches @Defjamz26 @Solid84 @coltsfanej @Archer @SaturdayAllDay @John Hammonds @PRnum1 @CR91 @TomDiggs @funktacious2 @RollerColt @csmopar @jvan1973 @Hark @runthepost @Mike06181 @danlhart87    Hi All   Some GMs have expressed desire to go on until the end of Round 7 of the Draft.   If you're not interested to go beyond Round 5, which will complete tomorrow, you don't have to respond this message. Those who are interested can state you're up for continuing until Round 7.   If enough members are interested, in participating for their teams, and perhaps taking additional teams vacated by GMs for rounds 6 and 7, we shall move forward.   If we conduct this Mock Draft until the end of Round 7, we'll get it done by Friday evening at the latest.    All of You might not have to be online during draft hours, and you could just send the picks in advance if you'd prefer to do so.   Let us know your preferences. 
    • Cubs win, no fluke bologna tonight. 
    • To clarify from that "cliche" post, that poster said everything that people say about white DBs and WRs, and I wasn't sure if he was doing it on purpose or not. Probably not, which is fascinating to me.   On topic, as a disclaimer, please note that these are my thoughts only, just my perspective.   I think Frank Reich didn't do a good job setting standards and holding people accountable. I think he actively avoided confrontation with his best players. I think this was probably most obvious with Carson Wentz in 2021, especially toward the end of the year when it seemed obvious that Wentz's play wasn't reliable.   I also think there's a connection to be made with the Covid/vaccine stuff, but I don't want to go down that road.    Ultimately, I think the team was soft, especially mentally. It's probably unfair to blame that entirely on Reich and Wentz, but I think they were a big part of it. And between the end of 2021 and the beginning of 2022, I think a lot of that came to a head, and the result was an underperforming team that was shrinking in the biggest moments.   I think Irsay hit the nail on the head when he said fear and doubt had crept into the building. And rather than sitting back and watching, Irsay turned up the heat. He was texting players about how important it was to win the opener. He extended Ballard and Reich, but called them in for tough meetings after the 2021 season, and early in 2022. While I don't like how he handled the Reich/Saturday stuff, I think he recognized that it was necessary to shake things up, and to a certain extent he brought Saturday in to sniff some things out. It wasn't the best process, but I think he meant to burn out whatever fear and doubt he sensed in the operation. And after the dust cleared, it was pretty obvious to me how Irsay felt about things.
    • Listening to CBS sports radio right now and they bashing Hurley for his attitude and 1 person even called him jerk. That is what I noticed last night, hence my earlier posts.
  • Members