• Luck
    • Griffin
    • Another Position
    • Trade the 1st pick

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad the Texans will turn him into the next Davis Carr. If that happens then I will actually feel bad for ya'll because I know what it feels like to have a QB like that before. Lemme warn you of something. It is awful. Every game you say let's just improve week to week and climb up the ranks but you never see improvement. It is awful.

Too bad the Texans will turn him into the next Davis Carr. If that happens then I will actually feel bad for ya'll because I know what it feels like to have a QB like that before. Lemme warn you of something. It is awful. Every game you say let's just improve week to week and climb up the ranks but you never see improvement. It is awful.

Who's Davis Carr? lol You really think Luck will be no better than David Carr. You got another thing coming as Judas Priest says.

Who's Davis Carr? lol You really think Luck will be no better than David Carr. You got another thing coming as Judas Priest says.

haha. Nothing is a given in the NFL. He may be the next PM and I'm not ruling that out but more often than not it is the unexpected people who come out and become the best. Tom Brady and Arian Foster to name a few. Delusional.

Luck > Carr

surprising no one yet picked another player.

Well we all know whats gonna happen to peyton... with orlovsky the colts were able to win games and orlovsky isnt all that of a QB so you could imagine what the colts could do with two Griffin or Luck who are both dual threats and can get it done... though thats yet to be seen in the nfl.

Its a shame neither of them can play in the senior bowl... dont really feel the urge to watch it anymore.

Doc108, you sayin Luck will be the next david carr because of your defense? If i remember correctly david carr was sacked an unbelievable amount of times his first few years, which ruined his development. You praise your defense a bit too much. Wade philips and everything he has done for your D is a one year wonder. One year of tape should be enough to gameplan against that 'ferocious' D of yours

Are there fans on Fantasy island? Manning is done, no new updates on how much progress he's making, Enough with what If? If was helathy all year, go to playoffs, keep wooden cald. as coach, did not happen, that train left the station. Focus on the nOW!

It's a no brainer....

You realized that it's a bad deal to build your team around one player, therefore you trade the pick.

It's a bad deal to build your team around possibly the most hyped prospect of the decade?

C'MON MAN

Peyton isn't healthy and will never be back to 100%, but for the sake of argument lets pretend he is...

You trade Luck for what? 3-4 years of more of Peyton and then????...Then we are terrible again, and have no QB.

Star QBs like Luck don't come around every single year in the draft.

Everyone is blinded by PM right now. Don't get me wrong, Peyton is my favorite player of all time, but his days of being the #1 QB in the league are over. Nobody knows for sure if he will ever be healthy again and we sure as heck wont know before the $28 million bonus deadline. Either PM restructures his contract (which he should considering we paid him $26 million to not step foot on the field last year) or he's gone, and even if he does restructure we will still take Luck #1.