Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bene benwikere

3 hours ago, Gavin said:

Probably around a 99% chance cause he is a bad Corner. He allowed 228 yards to Jones against the Falcons and a TD and that's just 1 game. He has had other struggles to. I get that Jones is a top wr but damnnnnnnnnnn

Everyone has bad games, and he's arguably the best receiver in the game. Bene isn't a game changer but he's very serviceable/has been solid overall

I wish we would give it a shot. But I don't know how he'd look playing in our man to man scheme. But I mean. Last year he looked like he was developing into a decent CB. So it wouldn't hurt to bring him in and give it a shot. Why not? We need a good young CB to pair with Davis. Maybe we'd hit the lottery like Oakland did with Amerson last year.

If I'm not mistaken he's a zone guy.  We don't play enough zone for him to be effective and the transition isn't always kind. Chances are he'd look like d'joun Smith did in training camp last yr. I'd rather not take the chance that we have to roll him out in game. 

He'd be an interesting player to stash and develop if we had depth and the right coaching. Unfortunately lack of depth and poor coaching is why we would be looking at him in the first place. 

21 hours ago, Imrryr said:

What do you guys think the chances are the colts make a go for him? 

I hope not. 

That dude went from starter to cut. Julio might have ended the guys career. I am not sure how anyone can come back from that. 

On 10/7/2016 at 1:18 PM, WarGhost21 said:

Surprising move by the Panthers in cutting Benwikere. Yes, he got torched by Julio, but who can't Julio torch? Should we go after him and have he and Vontae outside with Robinson manning the slot? Is it worth it?

All name team for sure

On October 7, 2016 at 2:18 PM, WarGhost21 said:

Surprising move by the Panthers in cutting Benwikere. Yes, he got torched by Julio, but who can't Julio torch? Should we go after him and have he and Vontae outside with Robinson manning the slot? Is it worth it?

After seeing the play of PR today, they should be looking into anyone.  Might as well just kept Cromartie and let him get burned lol.