Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Manning, Irsay & Kravitz Saga (Mega Merge)

Case

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this really surprise anyone? Come on, if your boss just fired some people that you were very close to and respected a great deal, would you be happy? Kravitz probably would not call you to see how you feel, but then you don't play for the Colts. Peyton Manning is really as upset as he could be and he probably doesn't even feel he has a "house" to keep it in.

I don't think there is any question that Manning feels that his rehab is immaterial to the Colts right now and his frustration is coming out. Jim Irsay should have been ready for this and reached out to Manning, not about his decisions, but to let Peyton know that he and his health are still important to the Colts.

bob kravitz just wants to tear down Indianapolis. In any way he can. PM said nothing out of school in that interview. ...and sounds like JMV is furthering it.

Tomorrow it'll be espn. It's kravtiz giving it the negative spin.

It surprises me that JMV is taking that tact. He usually will admit that he has no idea since he was not part of the conversation.

I heard JMV talking about this on the radio. Irsay is not happy at all with Manning. I think Manning knows he is done in Indy and he's using the media to sound off about it. I think Irsay was hoping they could end this relationship civilly without things going sour, but now that may not happen.

i think it is just more of Kravitz putting his own negative spin on what was said, to further his agenda. Bob has been trying to push Peyton out the door for months on end and has been relentless in trying to put his own spin on what everyone has to say.

From what i heard on the radio, it was not a personal interview between kravitz and irsay, but it was irsay speaking with the entire room...and am i the only one that finds it ironic that kravitz is the only one making it into something negative?!

as for JMV, he clarified that he is only reporting what kravitz has tweeted and that is the only side of it he has seen

i think it is just more of Kravitz putting his own negative spin on what was said, to further his agenda. Bob has been trying to push Peyton out the door for months on end and has been relentless in trying to put his own spin on what everyone has to say.

From what i heard on the radio, it was not a personal interview between kravitz and irsay, but it was irsay speaking with the entire room...and am i the only one that finds it ironic that kravitz is the only one making it into something negative?!

as for JMV, he clarified that he is only reporting what kravitz has tweeted and that is the only side of it he has seen

All krav did was relay what Jim said.

thank you for being a voice of reason

"Denial isn't just a river in egypt"(Mark Twain).

I heard JMV talking about this on the radio. Irsay is not happy at all with Manning. I think Manning knows he is done in Indy and he's using the media to sound off about it. I think Irsay was hoping they could end this relationship civilly without things going sour, but now that may not happen.

Sadly I agree. I think Manning already realizes the Colts have pretty much made their decision. I really hope Manning doesn't end up bitter about this but Irsay is not without blame. The Colts have kept him in the dark about all the major decisions happening. I don't think you do that to the QB that is your whole team unless your future plans don't involve him. I still think it's probably better for both sides if they part ways. The Colts can start their rebuilding now and Peyton can get on with rehab and healing without being on someone's clock to make it back. I don't like it one bit but the Colts are handcuffed to a certain extent by the total uncertainty of Manning's condition. Not the way any of us wanted to see the Manning era come to an end.

Too heck with Bob Kravits, perhaps he should leave town and move to ESPN HQ. I don't trust him, his agenda, or his stories. Hopefully he stirs the pot too much and Indy Star fires him. I think alot of readers would support that.

Sadly I agree. I think Manning already realizes the Colts have pretty much made their decision. I really hope Manning doesn't end up bitter about this but Irsay is not without blame. The Colts have kept him in the dark about all the major decisions happening. I don't think you do that to the QB that is your whole team unless your future plans don't involve him. I still think it's probably better for both sides if they part ways. The Colts can start their rebuilding now and Peyton can get on with rehab and healing without being on someone's clock to make it back. I don't like it one bit but the Colts are handcuffed to a certain extent by the total uncertainty of Manning's condition. Not the way any of us wanted to see the Manning era come to an end.

The Colts have to win games/sell tickets.

Peyton gets paid no matter what.

Anyway, who really knows how in the dark Peyton Manning was anyway.

I think the fans have been in the dark.........first appearance by manning with the media.........in I don't know how long

so that made me raise my eyebrows a bit

Too heck with Bob Kravits, perhaps he should leave town and move to ESPN HQ. I don't trust him, his agenda, or his stories. Hopefully he stirs the pot too much and Indy Star fires him. I think alot of readers would support that.

Irsay and Kravitz have a pretty good relationship from what I've seen. I see no reason why Kravitzs would lie.

It wasn't so long ago that Manning accused Kravitz of being Andrew Luck's agent. Now, he grants him an exclusive interview and waxes poetic. It was carefully planned and articulated to make a point, like a politician. I think Irsay and Manning had an understanding about how everything was going to play out and for some reason Peyton decided to do this. It puts a bad spin on Irsay.