Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bears Strengths and Weaknesses

GGW4Micheal

1 hour ago, GGW4Micheal said:

He didnt practice today so not sure if he will play or not on Sunday.

Missing practice on Wednesday doesn't mean he won't play. Missing practice on Friday is what is the good indication 

22 hours ago, FACE REALITY said:

walden is tied with jerry hughes with 4

so I checked the stats, and Walden is actually tied for third in the league.  he shares that spot with 10 other guys though

no other colt has 2 or more sacks, with kerr being in second with 1.5

Hoyer gave us a run for our money when we played the Browns a couple years ago. I wouldn't put him off just yet, especially with absolutely nobody that can rattle him and our super slow inside linebackers. Are they starting Khaled Holmes at center? Maybe Kerr and Art Jones can push him around a bit.

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 5:12 PM, GGW4Micheal said:

Im wondering if Cutler comes back this week or if Hoyer gets the start. I dont wish any injury on a player but Kevin Whites injury came at a good time!

Kevin white wasn't doing anything anyway6 I think it will be Hoyer and don't overlook him either he tore us apart in our first matchup with Houston last year darn near beat us we were lucky and what was sad was he didn't even start that game and he had 300 yards by the fourth quarter and our defense is worst this time we have to put pressure in his face or he will destroy us.

On October 5, 2016 at 5:30 PM, SilentHill said:

Strength? Howard.

Dude is for real.

Indubitably....

Yep, IU's ole bowling ball of sharknadoes surrounded by robotic cyborg zombies with rocket launchers.  

He may give them a tough time for sure, yep ya don't wanna go down that road.  They definitely have the ability to put up some points on this Colts D.