Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Looks like the Pats backup QB buzz has worn off

Jules

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I picked Buffalo this week haha they are up 16-0 now. I also picked the Falcons and they are blowing Cam out of the water 31-10. Panthers are going 1-3 just like us.

I picked the Falcons but I am afraid to pick against NE.

But, man it would be weird if the Pats shutout Houston and this week get shutout themselves.

2 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Patriots need to fire the coach and the GM and prosecute the owner

Oh come on Mark, you know the Pats will at worst end up like 12-4 AT WORST. They will be a bye week team and blah blah blah and Brady will look cute and everyone will hate him again for running up the score.

It's coming........

Mr. System QB is coming.......

tom-brady-in-western-knit-jacket-all-peo

Just now, Jules said:

I picked the Falcons but I am afraid to pick against NE.

But, man it would be weird if the Pats shutout Houston and this week get shutout themselves.

I figured I would look like a fool picking against the Pats in Foxboro but so far it looks good. Not sure what the Panthers excuse is for playing so badly, at least we have had injuries to our Defense and to Moncrief. They even have Benjamin this season. By the way the Jags still wont be better than 8-8 but they got us today.

3 minutes ago, Jules said:

Oh come on Mark, you know the Pats will at worst end up like 12-4 AT WORST. They will be a bye week team and blah blah blah and Brady will look cute and everyone will hate him again for running up the score.

It's coming........

I was just kidding

5 minutes ago, Jules said:

It's coming........

I think they go 14-2, he will probably only lose 1 game. Probably at Denver. He never wins there for some silly reason.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think they go 14-2, he will probably only lose 1 game. Probably at Denver. He never wins there for some silly reason.

I think they may get revenge on Denver this year, not sure. No Peyton either.

Yeah they often blow it there though but I had the Pats losing to a division rival or two this year. I thought though it would be the Jets (still could be). Didn't see it being the Bills but I am not sure the Bills win this game if Brady was there. I mean right now the Bills really only even have 16 points up........

I thought Jimmy G would play today but guess not. Don't think the rookie third stringer is ready for a full primetime season yet to carry the team

Just now, buffalo34 said:

Don't worry, the Patriots will find a way to win this game.

Brissett will start by blowing down the field for an easy TD + 2 right here.

You were late today. Sigh.......

Why slack off?

2 minutes ago, Jules said:

I think they may get revenge on Denver this year, not sure. No Peyton either.

Yeah they often blow it there though but I had the Pats losing to a division rival or two this year. I thought though it would be the Jets (still could be). Didn't see it being the Bills but I am not sure the Bills win this game if Brady was there. I mean right now the Bills really only even have 16 points up........

I thought Jimmy G would play today but guess not. Don't think the rookie third stringer is ready for a full primetime season yet to carry the team

I guess my 10-6 Colts prediction is looking like crap right now though LOL

The Patriots aren't going to go 19-0 now! They can't be hailed the best ever!

So the Bills lose the two games I expected them to win and win the two games I expected them to lose. So we still have a pulse.

Although it's hard to get too excited on the season when your #1 WR is out for the rest of the year.

3 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

The Patriots aren't going to go 19-0 now! They can't be hailed the best ever!

So the Bills lose the two games I expected them to win and win the two games I expected them to lose. So we still have a pulse.

Although it's hard to get too excited on the season when your #1 WR is out for the rest of the year.

I am happy for you, nice win. You deserve this for all the heartache the Pats always gave you. Congrats!

So much for the Browns pulling off the world's biggest upset next week. I think if you would have asked the Bills if they would have took wins over the Cards and Pats over the Ravens and Jets, they would have said yes, so their season is already salvaged and possibly completely jump started.

2 hours ago, Jules said:

1481381-980x.jpg

lol I remember seeing that interview. Damn that emotion was SO fake. This is why I hate Brady. Off the field, he tries to appeal to the lowest common denominator by making us think he's a victim. He's always grasping for attention and headlines, like how he changes his haircut every few weeks because he knows people will talk about it.

46 minutes ago, ReMeDy said:

lol I remember seeing that interview. Damn that emotion was SO fake. This is why I hate Brady. Off the field, he tries to appeal to the lowest common denominator by making us think he's a victim. He's always grasping for attention and headlines, like how he changes his haircut every few weeks because he knows people will talk about it.

Well keep in mind he is married to the richest model in the world. I mean things like haircuts, botox, fake tears, makeup and all that will happen.

A week or two ago I heard Brady and Gisele had dinner somewhere in Italy. The fact I even know this is kinda pathetic.

46 minutes ago, Jules said:

Well keep in mind he is married to the richest model in the world. I mean things like haircuts, botox, fake tears, makeup and all that will happen.

A week or two ago I heard Brady and Gisele had dinner somewhere in Italy. The fact I even know this is kinda pathetic.

Deadspin has pictures of what Brady has really been doing lately, tanning lmao

Will NE lose another game after this? Rex Ryan lives to play the Pats. I wouldn't be shocked if Buffalo implodes after they got their one SB win against the Patriots. 

But I see no one on their schedule that can potentially give them a tough game besides Denver and maybe the Jets. But the Jets look like a lost cause right now with Ryan Fitzpatrick going for 1 TD and 9 INT's in the last 2 games. 

NE is a safe pick right now to win the AFC going by the look of how things are playing out. 

I watched the Bills-Pats game and at half time it was 13-0 Bills and the fans booed the Pats as they came off the field. Now that beats all when it comes to spoiled fans. I hear "the second coming" will happen soon for hose fans so maybe their team will survive..

2 minutes ago, Bogie said:

Deadspin has pictures of what Brady has really been doing lately, tanning lmao

Will NE lose another game after this? Rex Ryan lives to play the Pats. I wouldn't be shocked if Buffalo implodes after they got their one SB win against the Patriots. 

But I see no one on their schedule that can potentially give them a tough game besides Denver and maybe the Jets. But the Jets look like a lost cause right now with Ryan Fitzpatrick going for 1 TD and 9 INT's in the last 2 games. 

NE is a safe pick right now to win the AFC going by the look of how things are playing out. 

Trevor Something got hurt today I think.

2 minutes ago, Jules said:

Trevor Something got hurt today I think.

Wow, and Paxton Lynch already has a TD. 

It's maddening how Denver can still win games easily with no-name QB's that just have to perform averagely. 

Too bad for Tampa, they haven't won a home game in a long time now...The black outs will be coming soon like they always do.

2 minutes ago, Bogie said:

It's maddening how Denver can still win games easily with no-name QB's that just have to perform averagely. 

Too bad for Tampa, they haven't won a home game in a long time now...The black outs will be coming soon like they always do.

I know it's crazy how Denver can do it, oh wait.....defense. Something our teams don't HAVE.

Pats went 3-1 without Brady and it sets up nicely for his return to magic.

tom-brady-long-hair-4.jpg

At least we have something new to talk about again on this forum soon. Brady......what he says, what he wears, what he looks like and how he runs up the score and what not.

1 hour ago, Jules said:

Don't feel bad. A season or two ago when we had the local news update during halftime (this was during the Patriots' bye week), the local news made one of their top stories a picture of Tom Brady's vacation spot during the bye week. I mean, really? Aren't you totally shocked that a football player spent some time away from the football field on their bye week?

Even the playoffs last year, it was so important for the local news to show a picture of Tom Brady watching the Chiefs/Texans playoff game. I can sum up the story for you as simple as I can: "Football player watches football game."

I go on vacation for a week next month. Should I take a picture of myself in the house and send it to the news? Will I get on TV?

54 minutes ago, Bogie said:

I think the NFL changed their blackout policy so that they don't exist anymore, even if they don't sell out...

1 hour ago, King Colt said:

I watched the Bills-Pats game and at half time it was 13-0 Bills and the fans booed the Pats as they came off the field. Now that beats all when it comes to spoiled fans. I hear "the second coming" will happen soon for hose fans so maybe their team will survive..

They were booing the conservative play calling, not the team. I think Brisset threw it 3 times in the first half. There wasn't much to be done today...Brisset is a rookie and he has a screwed up thumb. Rex knew they were going to run it, he loaded up to stop it, and they couldn't really answer it with any effective passing attack. My guess is the offense will be a tad more dynamic the rest of the season. I think that if the Bills score only 16 in the next game they will lose.

11 minutes ago, Bad Morty said:

They were booing the conservative play calling, not the team. I think Brisset threw it 3 times in the first half. There wasn't much to be done today...Brisset is a rookie and he has a screwed up thumb. Rex knew they were going to run it, he loaded up to stop it, and they couldn't really answer it with any effective passing attack. My guess is the offense will be a tad more dynamic the rest of the season. I think that if the Bills score only 16 in the next game they will lose.

Well, considering the Rams are up next, 16 COULD be enough to win...

58 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

I go on vacation for a week next month. Should I take a picture of myself in the house and send it to the news? Will I get on TV?

You could try and send it in........they might want to do a Bills fan story? lmao 

Have a good vacation soon btw.

4 minutes ago, Jules said:

You could try and send it in........they might want to do a Bills fan story? lmao 

Have a good vacation soon btw.

It's more of a staying at home for a week vacation, lol. That and using up all the time I have left for the year, but thanks.

Conveniently, the Bills play on Monday Night (in Seattle) that week.

9 minutes ago, Bad Morty said:

definitely...but I meant in the re-match game with New England...I don't think 16 will cut it.

With Tom back if a team doesn't score at least 27 unless it's Denver (because of their Defense) they wont beat the Patriots. As of now I think the Steelers are the only team that can beat the Pats in a high scoring shootout in the AFC. I picked the Steelers to win the AFC before the season so we will see how it pans out between the Steelers, Patriots, and Broncos.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

With Tom back if a team doesn't score at least 27 unless it's Denver (because of their Defense) they wont beat the Patriots. As of now I think the Steelers are the only team that can beat the Pats in a high scoring shootout in the AFC. I picked the Steelers to win the AFC before the season so we will see how it pans out between the Steelers, Patriots, and Broncos.

The league does seem more top heavy this year than in recent years. Maybe that's not exactly it though. There have always been 4 or 5 teams that were clearly ahead of the pack. Maybe it's more that there seems to be a larger gap this year between those teams and "the pack". It seems less likely that you'll have a wildcard team get hot and run through the playoffs like the Giants and Ravens have done in recent years. But it's early still. We don't really know who's who yet.

9 minutes ago, Bad Morty said:

The league does seem more top heavy this year than in recent years. Maybe that's not exactly it though. There have always been 4 or 5 teams that were clearly ahead of the pack. Maybe it's more that there seems to be a larger gap this year between those teams and "the pack". It seems less likely that you'll have a wildcard team get hot and run through the playoffs like the Giants and Ravens have done in recent years. But it's early still. We don't really know who's who yet.

For years the Patriots, Steelers, Colts dominated the AFC. Interesting fact from 2003-2011 1 of those teams won the AFC while in the NFC had a different team went every season with WildCard teams even winning the SB at times like the Giants and Packers.