Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reitz and Good just ruled inactive for today's game

loudnproudcolt

Just came across the wire, Reitz and Good will be inactive. All rookie right side, Kelly, Blythe, and Haeg. I actually like Haeg at the RT but Blythe scares me a bit. Need to stay healthy though since Clark is the backup and he is not ready yet to play that RT spot. If they play well, you could see what the OL will look like for the remaining part of the year, although Blythe will have to play really well to keep that position, but we need someone to step up at RG.

This is the worst possible news......       Damn!!

Will likely put Luck at risk whenever we pass,  and our running game will likely be badly hurt.    Gore could really struggle to get much going.

Please let me be wrong.....     please let me be wrong......     please let me be wrong......     please let me be wrong.....             :peek:

1 hour ago, loudnproudcolt said:

Just came across the wire, Reitz and Good will be inactive. All rookie right side, Kelly, Blythe, and Haeg. I actually like Haeg at the RT but Blythe scares me a bit. Need to stay healthy though since Clark is the backup and he is not ready yet to play that RT spot. If they play well, you could see what the OL will look like for the remaining part of the year, although Blythe will have to play really well to keep that position, but we need someone to step up at RG.

Blythe not ready we need to play Clark n haeg