Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Jaguars In London, England, Game Day Thread

Another thing. TY should have tried to get the first instead of going to the outside.

2 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

Yeah, it's almost worth just leaving them on the tarmac. 

I think Grigson and Pagano have earned an extended, permanent vacation from the Colts

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Losng so everyone gets fired wont help us...long term,

Scraping together ugly wins so the ineptitude of Pagano and Grigson continue to hold this team down is even worse.

I'm pretty sure the coaching staff has embedded in Luck's brain to simply just not ever run with the ball. 

The

Allen didn't even drop it the defender had hands all over it don't blame the whipping boy blame the whole damn team they suck you all just believe the hype when we beat garbage trams it skews your view of the real picture 

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

Losng so everyone gets fired wont help us...long term,

Yes it will. # this coaching staff. # it with branding irons. The undisciplined idiocy displayed by this defense, and the horrific coaching decisions that have cost the team 2 losses already, are all indicative of a staff that is no longer in control of this club. Leave Pagano in London.

Just now, Malakai432 said:

I'm pretty sure the coaching staff has embedded in Luck's brain to simply just not ever run with the ball. 

I honestly think they've hurt his development.  He has the talent, but it's not there consistently enough.  I put that on the coaching staff for not being able to get that out of him

2 seconds left, ball on your own 15 yard line.  Pagano and Grigson should be given the pink slip before they even leave Wembley

1 minute ago, Malakai432 said:

It's never fun to lose, but this is actually good for us.  More losses mean a bigger chance of Pagano and Grigson getting fired.  We're in tank mode!

Maybe we're just not as good as I think or hope we are.... this just may be a long miserable season. 

I can't believe we let a bunch of scrubs beat us.  Stupid, absolutely stupid !!!

If Pgano & Grigson wants a team that is built like a monster  they needs to inherit it, not build it

Well the difference was once again turnovers.  Got to clean that up. 

Nice try Blue, but better come out firing from play 1 next week.

4 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

You may be right, mal......That's a very good point

2 years ago..Luck doenst even think about it..and he runs for that 1 yard...