Colts @ Jaguars In London, England, Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Suck for Luck ---- that worked, huh?  Good player but limited talent surrounding him.  

Do you trust this organization to make the current draft/FA decisions (rhetorical question)?  

I hope Irsay sees it the way we do and cuts his losses that came as a result of his brain-dead decision to bring this comedy show back after last year.

1 minute ago, ColtfreakDVA said:

Well the difference was once again turnovers.  Got to clean that up. 

Nice try Blue, but better come out firing from play 1 next week.

I think drops resulted this L. some were in key situations. Besides this team has to clear up lots of things...O-line play, D, pass-rush...basically fundamentals.

One of the worse losses ever as a Colts fan watching in my 30+ years. That 2nd to last drive by the Colts, I have no idea why Andrew just didn't run for the 1st down. He threw to dumb butt Allen who cant make a catch to save his life. This is embarrassing. I am going to bed because I have been up all night, Jags aren't even that good either. Time to put it on the Weather Channel and crash, calling it a day.

9 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

I think Grigson and Pagano have earned an extended, permanent vacation from the Colts

Scraping together ugly wins so the ineptitude of Pagano and Grigson continue to hold this team down is even worse.

That 3 rookie O-line...did a decent job in the fourth quarter...not actually good.....just decent

..Luck is still capable of keeping us in games....

1-3 is bad...but we're not out of it and the goal is to make the playoffs every year

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

One of the worse losses ever as a Colts fan watching in my 30+ years. That 2nd to last drive by the Colts, I have no idea why Andrew just didn't run for the 1st down. He threw to dumb butt Allen who cant make a catch to save his life. This is embarrassing. I am going to bed because I have been up all night, Jags aren't even that good either. Time to put it on the Weather Channel and crash, calling it a day.

Dumb butt Allen. That's a good one

6 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

The

Allen didn't even drop it the defender had hands all over it don't blame the whipping boy blame the whole damn team they suck you all just believe the hype when we beat garbage trams it skews your view of the real picture 

his biggest contribution is his blocking. blocking TEs don't need to average 7 mil a year

On that 4th and inches play why didn't we go to our specialty Gore and Turbin at fullback play???  Besides that why didn't Allen keep running his route?  By him stopping and settling down he allowed the defender to make a play.... but if he would have kept moving Luck could have hit him in stride like he did with Doyle earlier. 

3 minutes ago, Tsarquise said:

When is the last time the Colts have converted short yardage plays via running the ball?

The Colts don't have the line to do that. Allen was open. The D just made a great play. 

Jax was covering the wide outs..they weren't in a goal line defense..we could have put Andrew over center and gotten the yard on a sneak

1 minute ago, aaron11 said:

his biggest contribution is his blocking. blocking TEs don't need to average 7 mil a year

Not my point but ok everyone wants to cry that he dropped it when the damn jags guy smacked the hell out of it good play by them everyone needs to suck it up and blane it on the team for being terrible and Grigson and Pagano cause it's 150% their fault 

Well that's a wrap folks.  We lost to the Jags in front a international crowd.  We have a bunch of ex head coaches I mean a ton on this team.  And yet we can't game plan any better.  We have old skill players and we need more depth.  Grigson I always hated because he can't sign a FA that's any good or even draft many players besides his first year.  I'm now done with Pagano too.  His system doesn't work with the players we have.  Either Pagano mans up to Irsay and Grigson or quit the HC position for my beloved Colts.  Pagano will be labeled a horrible coach by the end of this season if he even makes it and I blame that all on Grigson.  Grigson drafts players signs FA base in what he likes not the system that is in place.