Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Jaguars In London, England, Game Day Thread

jAGS often blow it late like last week should of won, just like  now 1st play  going out of bounds after a,  1 yard gain

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm not hoping for a win.  If we win, Pagano and Grigson stay, and that's not good for the franchise long term

Just now, 21isSuperman said:

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm not hoping for a win.  If we win, Pagano and Grigson stay, and that's not good for the franchise long term

I honestly think they stay either way, as much as it sucks. Even if we miss playoffs

We run the hurry up well until it's crunch time. Then we relax with it and go so slow we'd might as well run a huddle. I don't understand it.

1 minute ago, 21isSuperman said:

They're here long term, they got multi year extension, money guaranteed.

Cant pay for 2 GM's and 2 head coaches long term

Just now, BPindy said:

I honestly think they stay either way, as much as it sucks. Even if we miss playoffs

I think 6 wins is the line.  7 or more wins and they stay.  6 or fewer wins and I think they both go.  I think the season is lost and we should go into fire-sale mode with all the older guys, but that's just my opinion

3 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

Neither team deserves to win this game.  This is so ugly.

Hey don't ever say that about my date!

1 minute ago, 21isSuperman said:

Im With You man .  I probably have a reputation as being a negative poster but you know that im one of the most passionate people here. I just want us to be successful and for our great qb to have some elite help. 

Just now, ColtsBlueFL said:

They're here long term, they got multi year extension, money guaranteed.

Cant pay for 2 GM's and 2 head coaches long term

Are both of their contracts fully guaranteed?

The struggle.

Just now, 21isSuperman said:

I think 6 wins is the line.  7 or more wins and they stay.  6 or fewer wins and I think they both go.  I think the season is lost and we should go into fire-sale mode with all the older guys, but that's just my opinion

I agree and hope you're right, but I'm not getting my hopes up lol

2 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

Irsay needs to grow some Kahunas even if they do win, this team won't win a super bowl at all with Grigson or Pagano around.