Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Jaguars In London, England, Game Day Thread

Recommended Posts

Well it looks like there's no problem with Lucks arm strength, lol.  He almost over threw that.  Great play though and a very bad botch by Jags CB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Smoke317 said:

Dorsett 2 targets. 1 catch for 60+ yard touchdown.... why don't we get this guy more targets????

deep coverage all day..they've dared us to run

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

Sigh... another week of people thinking dorsett wasn't a waste of a pick and being okay with our teams failures. 

Still would have love to pick a defensive stud with that pick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, James Harden said:

hey watching this game...makes you go insane 

Even if the Colts win, which I hope they don't, this is still a bad roster led by a bad coach all under the supervision of a bad owner.  Win or lose, saying Pagano, Grigson, and Irsay need to go is no overreaction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, James Harden said:

hey watching this game...makes you go insane 

Even if the Colts win, which I hope they don't, this is still a bad roster led by a bad coach all under the supervision of a bad owner.  Win or lose, saying Pagano, Grigson, and Irsay need to go is no overreaction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Malakai432 said:

Well it looks like there's no problem with Lucks arm strength, lol.  He almost over threw that.  Great play though and a very bad botch by Jags CB.

I thought he did

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pinned them deep, still have 3x timeouts left.  If they play soft I'm going to be highly ###########)-off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 21isSuperman said:

Even if the Colts win, which I hope they don't, this is still a bad roster led by a bad coach all under the supervision of a bad owner.  Win or lose, saying Pagano, Grigson, and Irsay need to go is no overreaction

I doubt Pagano will bring any of that up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, James Harden said:

Pagano after the game: This team have grit. They never quit. We just kept chopping wood. 

 

You know that's coming, and also "It's soooooooooooooooooo hard to win in the NFL.  Every games a dog fight."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, James Harden said:

Pagano after the game: This team have grit. They never quit. We just kept chopping wood. 

 

Lol......win or lose he will say this garble.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jAGS often blow it late like last week should of won, just like  now 1st play  going out of bounds after a,  1 yard gain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...