LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, 21isSuperman said:

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm not hoping for a win.  If we win, Pagano and Grigson stay, and that's not good for the franchise long term

I honestly think they stay either way, as much as it sucks. Even if we miss playoffs

1 minute ago, 21isSuperman said:

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm not hoping for a win.  If we win, Pagano and Grigson stay, and that's not good for the franchise long term

They're here long term, they got multi year extension, money guaranteed.

Cant pay for 2 GM's and 2 head coaches long term

Just now, BPindy said:

I honestly think they stay either way, as much as it sucks. Even if we miss playoffs

I think 6 wins is the line.  7 or more wins and they stay.  6 or fewer wins and I think they both go.  I think the season is lost and we should go into fire-sale mode with all the older guys, but that's just my opinion

1 minute ago, 21isSuperman said:

Im With You man .  I probably have a reputation as being a negative poster but you know that im one of the most passionate people here. I just want us to be successful and for our great qb to have some elite help. 

Just now, 21isSuperman said:

I think 6 wins is the line.  7 or more wins and they stay.  6 or fewer wins and I think they both go.  I think the season is lost and we should go into fire-sale mode with all the older guys, but that's just my opinion

I agree and hope you're right, but I'm not getting my hopes up lol

2 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

Irsay needs to grow some Kahunas even if they do win, this team won't win a super bowl at all with Grigson or Pagano around.