Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Jaguars In London, England, Game Day Thread

Just now, John Waylon said:

haha. Woooooow. That's the Colts defense in a nutshell.

Yeah it looks like they still suck after all. :tvsmash::pcsmash:

well crap, just when I thought we might have some momentum going in our direction.  

2 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

hard to tell myself not to over react when its the same thing every week

we are not terrible, but we are not good enough to contend either

We are not making the playoffs playing like this.

1 minute ago, 21isSuperman said:

That's what you get with a Rex Ryan-led team.  Undisciplined, immature

It's not an overreaction.  Pagano and Grigson need to go, Irsay needs to step down.  This isn't a good roster and we don't have a shot at winning a Super Bowl.  Just because a terrible Jags team can't put us away, doesn't mean anything was an overreaction

I totally agree. With this regime, we will never reach the Superbowl. We barely make it into the playoffs because of our weak division but thats about it. We can't even handle the Jags.. let alone facing the top elite teams like the Patriots.

Just now, jameszeigler834 said:

We are not making the playoffs playing like this.

i know i posted just that like 30 mins ago

Just now, James Harden said:

I totally agree. With this regime, we will never reach the Superbowl. We barely make it into the playoffs because of our weak division but thats about it. We can't even handle the Jags.. let alone facing the top elite teams like the Patriots.

6 minutes ago, you said it was an overreaction.  Now you agree with me?

I want to be embarrassed. I want to be mad.

But I just can't.

These sort of shenanigans have come to be expected. This is the new norm.

Something you all need to realize is we wouldn't even be in the game were it not for those 2 stupid PI calls on the Jags lmao the refs gift wrapped us 14 points 

1 minute ago, Malakai432 said:

Still plenty of time for the Colts to get back in this, or for Jacksonville to score more points.

Lol

8 minutes ago, GOCOLTS_ROLLTIDE said:

Sadly this is where d usually gives up a 80 yd 6 min td drive

The good news is it only took 2 minutes

We make every teams QB look good, make stars out of undrafted players and allow players to have record-setting days 

Something you all need to realize is we wouldn't even be in the game were it not for those 2 stupid PI calls on the Jags lmao the refs gift wrapped us 14 points 

By that logic they also gift wrapped them 14 points

Word of the day for the defense: Embarrassing. Can't be said enough. This Jacksonville offense is horrificly bad, and we make them look like a top 10 squad. Embarrassing. Embarrassing. Embarrassing.

#FirePagano

Just now, John Waylon said:

But I just can't.

Yeah I don't even get mad when they lose now because they're just such a bad team poorly managed, coached, ran, owned. 

1 minute ago, Indy_Mike said:

Looks like Chuck is going to need to look at the film again, and fix some things, and execute better next week! :headspin:

Gets old hearing that huh

Just now, snkdy said:

Just don't panic and turn the ball over here.

Panic? PThe only thing that would panic this team is a big drop in the stock market tomorrow.

Can no WRs get open today? Luck seems to be holding the ball forever. Or is it Chud's fault for not creating plays that gets his weapons open? 

But I just can't.

Yeah I don't even get mad when they lose now because they're just such a bad team poorly managed, coached, ran, owned. 

At least it's not another blowout.