Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Jaguars In London, England, Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

Cant run hurry up all the time....you wouldn't have any linemen left.

But I agree..we should do it at selected times earlier

That's why Chip Kelly has special diets and health regimens for his players.  So they can run his up tempo style.  We are not prepared like that.  We can go no huddle, but always up tempo.

Just now, snkdy said:

Turn it back off haha

haha never turned it back on. Just checking Twitter!

Cant run hurry up all the time....you wouldn't have any linemen left.

But I agree..we should do it at selected times earlier

We should start the game in the hurry up. Get Luck in a rhythm and tire that defense out early. It'll really pay dividends later because Luck will have the time to take the deep shots.  Chud needs to realize this and it'll get our offense started quicker. 

1 minute ago, GOCOLTS_ROLLTIDE said:

Sadly this is where d usually gives up a 80 yd 6 min td drive

Ugh, yeah you are right.

3 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

wow maybe my 1-3 comment was premature

you cant blame us for over reacting.  the team plays like crap for 3/4 of the game nearly every week

this team could be good but they wont get there with pagano

I think over reaction is the correct appraisal. The colts were not being dominated, they just needed to clean a few things up

Can you believe this! One more stop and we can win this game??

I'm in shock. Any team that plays the way we did for 3 quarters should lose by atleast 20

In all fairness, were playing the Jags. If this was a good, or even decent team this comeback would probably be a non-factor.

apparently there has been a pre-game altercation in the NE-Buffalo game...what's up with that??? 

That sure would be interesting

apparently there has been a pre-game altercation in the NE-Buffalo game...what's up with that??? 

That's what you get with a Rex Ryan-led team.  Undisciplined, immature

Just now, James Harden said:

Can't blame us fans for overreacting. Every single week is like this...

It's not an overreaction.  Pagano and Grigson need to go, Irsay needs to step down.  This isn't a good roster and we don't have a shot at winning a Super Bowl.  Just because a terrible Jags team can't put us away, doesn't mean anything was an overreaction

3 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Ugh. Go away bandwagoner.  

Says the fool posting only when we start coming back. I'm always a fan of this team but I want us to be successful and Luck not to be permainjured. Wanting to win like this is foolish and will get Luck hurt. 

1 minute ago, CanuckColtsFan said:

I think over reaction is the correct appraisal. The colts were not being dominated, they just needed to clean a few things up

hard to tell myself not to over react when its the same thing every week

we are not terrible, but we are not good enough to contend either

Down by 3 points to TY from Andrew, Colts should score in the next possession. Even if it means going into overtime.  Edit; Jags just scored back down to 10 points.

Play hurry up offense all game next week against the Bears defense and see what happens.  It can't be any worse than what we've witnessed these first four games.