LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Allen's drop was costly, freakin ridiculous. What a lucky INT.

I wish someone tracked how many such INTs Luck has thrown, passes that were dropped by his own guy then picked off after. I think it would be a much higher number than most QBs, I believe it happened twice in one playoff game against New England. 

Just now, BProland85 said:

What happened to running crossing routes for Hilton and Dorsett? That seems to take advantage of their speed. 

We have the quickest trio in the league but god forbid we take a page out of new england's playbook and dink and dunk down the field considering our line can't block for more than 1.5 seconds.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Welcome once again to Dr. T’s annual, official, Colts Draft Contest for 2024! Believe it or not, this is the 25th year we are doing this since the first contest was the Edgerrin James draft of 1999! With only seven choices this year, we needed to be creative again. So, contestants will be asked to select an A, B, and C choice for ALL rounds. Correctly choosing choice A merits 5 points, while correctly choosing choice B or C instead will merit 4 and 3 points respectively. If one of your "A" selections is chosen, but in a different round than you predicted, you get 2 points, if one of your "B" selections is chosen in a different round than you predicted, you get 1 point, and if one of your "C" selections is chosen in a different round than you predicted, you get 0.5 points. In addition, we will have a bonus question again this year and give everyone the opportunity to predict if the Colts will trade their #15 pick! The choices will be: trade up, trade back, stay put or you can also abstain from guessing. Like last year, if you predict correctly, you earn one point, but if you are incorrect, you will be DEDUCTED one point. If you don’t want to risk it, you can also abstain (no harm, no foul). For those that do not answer this question, the default is that this is a vote to abstain. If AND ONLY IF there is no clear winner at the end of the 7 rounds of the draft, the contest will be extended for ALL participants in which everyone will also be awarded one point for each collegiate free agent you predicted would be drafted by the Colts but was instead signed by the Colts after the draft.  Make your choices here by listing the round, choice A, B, or C for each round, with the name of the player, position and school AND your prediction on whether the Colts will trade the #15 pick this year. You may also write with each choice a little blurb explaining your rationale. Your 21 Colts selections and draft question this year are as follows:   Round 1 - #15 A, B, C Round 2 - #46 A, B, C Round 3 - #82 A, B, C Round 4 - #117 A, B, C Round 5 - #151 A, B, C Round 6 - #191 A, B, C Round 7 - #234 A, B, C   BONUS: Will the Colts trade the #15 pick this year?  1) Yes, they will trade up. 2) Yes, they will trade back. 3) No, they will stay put. 4) I don’t want to risk losing a point and will abstain.   Please be a good sport and do not just copy other contestant's selections. You can easily do some research on your own, since plenty of free draft services are available on the web. You also can make changes to your selections, but this can only be done before the contest is closed on Thursday at 11:00 AM CST April 25, 2024, on the first day of the draft. Good luck and let the best GM win!  
    • I guess Im not that excited about the class for one thing, maybe Im missing something.  What I see is rookie DEs fighting for playing time if they got here, I dont see big upgrades over what we have.  I do see big upgrades elsewhere that would start, probably day 1
    • Why be anxious about things you have absolutely no control over? We'll see what happens after it's all done.
    • But from a reduced viewing audience. What's the world coming to?
  • Members

• Hammer

Hammer 327

• Flash7

Flash7 1,899

• BlackTiger

BlackTiger 1,105

• erock

erock 3

• IndyD4U

IndyD4U 1,421

• Stephen