Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Oh I missed that.  Still it sounds as though he at one point planned on attending.  
    • I would agree, however I would also say because he is promising it is frustrating that he didn't get starts when the team was no longer in contention.  Only reason I can see for doing that is they didn't want to undermine JB for next year.     But if that's the issue doesn't saying that JB is not necessarily the starter for next year sort of do the same thing.  Not that anyone would have asked but if Ballard had been asked if Luck was the starter for next year he would have gave a firm yes.  
    • RD1: A.J. Epenesa DE Iowa RD2: Ben Bredeson OG Michigan RD2: Justin Jefferson WR LSU RD3: Cam Akers RB FSU RD4: Cole Kmet TE ND (Comp Pick?) Devin Dunvernay WR UT RD5: Jason Strowbridge DT UNC RD6: Alohi Gilman S ND RD7: Mustafa Johnson DT Colorado *Playmakers and bulldozers... Source: https://www.drafttek.com/m/2020-NFL-Mock-Draft-Round1.asp Dependent on;  1. Castonzo resigning. 2. FA: Starting DT...    
    • He's made some questionable decisions in terms of personnel I will admit.    But at the same time, dude sure wins a lot for a guy who is nearly universally viewed to be bad coach/manager.  He has won the AFC south 4 out of the 6 years he's been coaching Houston.  His only losing season is in 2017 when he lost his quarterback (along with several other key players) to injury.   Don't get me wrong, it's not just on here that people think he's a terrible coach.  That view seems nearly universal and some of his recent trades left me scratching my head.     But he sure wins a lot for someone who's so universally viewed as a terrible coach.  
  • Members