LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

Luck needs to get his act together. He's off on a ton of passes and stills seems to not be able to see a damn blitz coming.

While he has made his mistakes, he isn't really being helped.  OL is getting beat consistently and pass catchers are dropping balls.  He's 8/16 and there have been 5 drops.  If those 5 drops were caught, he could be 13/16

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Question for you (unrelated to your post):  Why wasn't Bortles flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct for kicking the ball after he scored that TD? It seemed a lot more "unsportsmanlike" than what Robinson was called for. 

Because this is the NFL and consistent reffing isn't important to them as long as they're making money

People HAVE to realize that Pagano and Grigson are literally Rex Ryan and Tannenbaum from 2009 on the Jets up until they got fired. Early success then fell off and never fixed same mistakes. Teammates loved him and were bummed to see him go. Same will happen to Chuck

10 minutes ago, austriancolt said:

What will it take Irsay to finally fire Grigson and Pagano? A sober weekend?

It's no secret that is precisely the problem. His dad was a crazy maniac and practically single handedly destroyed a proud franchise with his infamous temper and bizarre decisions. Let's ship Johnny U to San Diego for a bag of used balls. Yeah, that was one of his many "smart" moves designed to solidify the team and fan base -- and it only got much worse from there.

When Jimmy was younger, his rough personal life hadn't caught up to him and he was a good owner. But all you have to do is see him on the tube to realize he is finally physically (and mentally perhaps) paying for the sins of his youth.  But of course no one can retire him. We're pretty much SOL until he croaks or mercifully turns over control to his daughters. 

2 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

Blame Irsay.  This mess is 100% on Irsay.  Until he goes, don't expect much

This. If you want a team in london so much then go start one and sell Indy to someone else considering he is more worried about building a team in Europe than at home

6 minutes ago, chad hugo said:

luck is 8/16 46 yds and 1 INT going into halftime, TY leading the team with 17 yards

what the heck is going on...

Are you really asking what is going on ?   5 drops , no protection while running 2-3 man routes. 

1 minute ago, SkyBane said:

No. There's slow starts and then there is the vomit they just put on the field. That was some of the dumbest, most undisciplined football I've seen a team play professionally. They may as well be Carmel over there. It would be one thing to just have things go wrong, It's a whole other thing to be this slow, dumb, and generally putrid.

easy....we've been down at the half...all year....

Its 17-6....you really dont think we'll rally like was have every week...?

Just now, bababooey said:

This. If you want a team in london so much then go start one and sell Indy to someone else considering he is more worried about building a team in Europe than at home

Irsay is pretty dedicated to keeping the Colts in Indy, if you ask me.  He just doesn't know what he's doing.  His attitude has led to a "just good enough" culture in Indy where expectations are low

This is a total embarrassment!

1. I've been a Colts fan before probably 85/90% of other Colts fans were born and I was there during the lean years but this......

2. I had to get up at 0 dark:30 to watch this!  It's still dark outside and and sun won't be out for another hour or so!  Hey this sounds like our Colts!  Please Pagano let our team bring out the sun at half!

I figured that by the time Peyton retires the Colts would have built a great team around Luck.  Hopefully learning the lessons of the team that they built around Peyton.  We were told they were going to build the Monster.  Its been 5 years and this team stinks.  They arnt even close to having a team in the top ten.  Why in the world would Irsay not get rid of Grigson and Pagano.  These guys have no clue.  Im not even sure Im sold on Luck.  He's good but not great.  Colts look terrible on both sides of the ball.  Very depressing.

Hello Colts brothers and sisters

Just got on and see we are on full melt down with the team as expected.

Dont lose heart, we are a second half team and slow starter.  We are a counter puncher.  It's just what we are now, so let us embrace it for what it is.  

Time to abandon the run game and start airing it out.

We will win this game but all will still call for the heads of Irsay/Grigs and Pags.

Go Colts!!!

1 minute ago, 21isSuperman said:

Irsay is pretty dedicated to keeping the Colts in Indy, if you ask me.  He just doesn't know what he's doing.  His attitude has led to a "just good enough" culture in Indy where expectations are low

He's content with finalist banners and Star Wars numbers because the * are still in the seats and he has a QB

I missed all but the last 3 minutes of the first half. I just woke up but I see Luck has been hit 5 times and our WR's have been having issues catching the ball from the sounds and looks of it. On the bright side we are running the ball very well.

-Frank Gore 10 carries for 56 yards

-Luck pressured 8 times for 5 hits and 3 sacks

-TJ Yeldon 42 yards rushing on only 6 carries

-Kerr/Ridgeway half sack a piece and 1 hit a piece

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

I agree though that was a disgrace of a first half JAX isn't winning because they are a better team then us they are winning because we are beating ourselves.

1 minute ago, BOTT said:

Unbelievable.. Luck is the problem?   Mind boggling

I disagree Luck isn't the problem on this team its the lack of a team around him and terrible coaching.

3 minutes ago, luvdacolts67 said:

I figured that by the time Peyton retires the Colts would have built a great team around Luck.  Hopefully learning the lessons of the team that they built around Peyton.  We were told they were going to build the Monster.  Its been 5 years and this team stinks.  They arnt even close to having a team in the top ten.  Why in the world would Irsay not get rid of Grigson and Pagano.  These guys have no clue.  Im not even sure Im sold on Luck.  He's good but not great.  Colts look terrible on both sides of the ball.  Very depressing.

Luck would be great if he had the damn team around him. 

Look at New England. They don't even need a QB because the whole team is fantastic all around. 

4 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

I'm going to have to go with a no, not this one.  I hope, but I have 0 confidence in this team today.