Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars In London, England, Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

Pathetic 1st half, down 17-6 and they get the ball to start the 2nd Half. We got lucky they didn't get 7 there. Man oh man just plain nonsense going on out here! No way to sugarcoat it. How is Andrew and our Offense not able to score on this Defense? Our drops are freakin ridiculous. If we lose this game that is embarrassing. Jags aren't even that good!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Allen's drop is the play of the game, if that doesn't happen we are probably up 10-0. He drops it then Andrew forces something. Still Andrew's fault on that one too but Allen's drop caused the situation.

Allen has been off... I'm getting tired of defending him. 

Just now, chad hugo said:

luck is 8/16 46 yds and 1 INT going into halftime, TY leading the team with 17 yards

what the heck is going on...

Well to be fair to Luck there's been 5 drops. He's been playing alright, just getting no help from receivers at all

Man, I could have went out last night. Instead I chose to be up early for this game. Disappointed in myself for that decision. 

I don't know how this season is going to go and that's being optimistic. This team, this organization in the off season needs to swallow their pride, make some important decisions and actually get some players in the positions they need. Not just the draft, because obviously drafting isn't the strong suit for Grigson. 

4 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

We're going to be down 24-6 in about 35 minutes... Good game plan Chuck. 

Is he even capable of game planning??  It must be so easy to gauge what the Colts are going to do because they look the exact same every game for the last 20 games at least.  :tvsmash:

1 minute ago, Indyfan4life said:

Man, I could have went out last night. Instead I chose to be up early for this game. Disappointed in myself for that decision. 

I don't know how this season is going to go and that's being optimistic. This team, this organization in the off season needs to swallow their pride, make some important decisions and actually get some players in the positions they need. Not just the draft, because obviously drafting isn't the strong suit for Grigson. 

Blame Irsay.  This mess is 100% on Irsay.  Until he goes, don't expect much

woke up this wayy early this morning to see my Colts blow the Jags out in the 1st half..oh wait that was a dream. Like always we are a 2nd half team. Fans should just start coming to the home games during halftime. That when the show really starts. Same usual stuff. We will somehow come back and win it. 

2 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

First lead at halftime for Jags.  Of course against us.

Question for you (unrelated to your post):  Why wasn't Bortles flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct for kicking the ball after he scored that TD? It seemed a lot more "unsportsmanlike" than what Robinson was called for. 

Just now, NewEra said:

Luck needs to get his act together. He's off on a ton of passes and stills seems to not be able to see a damn blitz coming.

It wouldn't matter even if he did, this OL is so horrible and makeshift that they get to him in a split second with a mere 4 man pass rush.

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

easy...we do this every week

No. There's slow starts and then there is the vomit they just put on the field. That was some of the dumbest, most undisciplined football I've seen a team play professionally. They may as well be Carmel over there. It would be one thing to just have things go wrong, It's a whole other thing to be this slow, dumb, and generally putrid.