Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cam's Post-Game Stylings???

Buck Showalter

7 minutes ago, QwizBoy said:

Does it matter? 

Nope...

Does football matter???

Nope...

This is a forum where people talk about a lot of stuff that doesn't matter, it's called conversation, 99% of daily conversation is made up of stuff that doesn't really matter...

Cam went for some slightly comical throwback fashions, & until your post, nobody was being critical, only joking as to what may be the next styling...

28 minutes ago, Buck Showalter said:

Nope...

Does football matter???

Nope...

This is a forum where people talk about a lot of stuff that doesn't matter, it's called conversation, 99% of daily conversation is made up of stuff that doesn't really matter...

Cam went for some slightly comical throwback fashions, & until your post, nobody was being critical, only joking as to what may be the next styling...

I don't know why you seem to have taken offense. It was a genuine question and I don't see how you think I was being critical. You're right that this is a football forum...I just don't see the point of talking about how a player dresses. We see wacky styles from all these guys after every game. But to each his own. 

2 minutes ago, QwizBoy said:

I don't know why you seem to have taken offense. It was a genuine question and I don't see how you think I was being critical. You're right that this is a football forum...I just don't see the point of talking about how a player dresses. We see wacky styles from all these guys after every game. But to each his own. 

How else was   "Does it matter"  supposed to be taken?    Of course you were being critical,  why else make that comment?

3 minutes ago, Gramz said:

How else was   "Does it matter"  supposed to be taken?    Of course you were being critical,  why else make that comment?

Don't tell me what I was "being". Context is everything. Like I said, I was asking a serious question. Some of you have your strings wound way too tight and take offense to every little thing here. Lighten up. 

Just now, QwizBoy said:

Don't tell me what I was "being". Context is everything. Like I said, I was asking a serious question. Some of you have your strings wound way too tight and take offense to every little thing here. 

I think everyone was having Fun... :dunno:   

On September 26, 2016 at 3:36 PM, crazycolt1 said:

The Tonto look? Maybe a head dress?

On September 27, 2016 at 11:42 AM, Happy2BeHere said:

Relax, it's just a tribute to Gene Wilder and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is all.

Why does this feel like a "Blazing Saddles" movie mania reunion? Only teasing! 

I've removed some back and forth that made a pleasant thread, unpleasant

Anyway, this thread reminds me of an old comedy sketch I saw.  Cowboys in a bar all wearing ridiculous hats with feathers and what not

one guy goes up to another guy and says "I don't like your hat........I think it's tacky"

The other says 'Them's fightin words"

Carry on