Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buck Showalter

Cam's Post-Game Stylings???

Recommended Posts

So last week Cam looked ready to participate in an old timey barber-shop quartet, and this weeks fashion looked the part of a vaudeville villain...

What's next weeks look??? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Style...???  Or maybe He's simply an attention seeker, and apparently it's working. :P

 

Image result for cam newton post game

 

CtOn3-cWEAAhMOM.jpg

 

:hat:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, QwizBoy said:

Does it matter? 

Nope...

Does football matter???

Nope...

This is a forum where people talk about a lot of stuff that doesn't matter, it's called conversation, 99% of daily conversation is made up of stuff that doesn't really matter...

Cam went for some slightly comical throwback fashions, & until your post, nobody was being critical, only joking as to what may be the next styling...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

haha  I find myself looking forward to what :hat:  he'll sport each week.   We know he'll be sporting some kind of hat.   Being the "Cat" in the hat he is.      It's all good,  kinda fun actually.

 

Image result for hat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Buck Showalter said:

Nope...

Does football matter???

Nope...

This is a forum where people talk about a lot of stuff that doesn't matter, it's called conversation, 99% of daily conversation is made up of stuff that doesn't really matter...

Cam went for some slightly comical throwback fashions, & until your post, nobody was being critical, only joking as to what may be the next styling...

 

 

I don't know why you seem to have taken offense. It was a genuine question and I don't see how you think I was being critical. You're right that this is a football forum...I just don't see the point of talking about how a player dresses. We see wacky styles from all these guys after every game. But to each his own. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, QwizBoy said:

I don't know why you seem to have taken offense. It was a genuine question and I don't see how you think I was being critical. You're right that this is a football forum...I just don't see the point of talking about how a player dresses. We see wacky styles from all these guys after every game. But to each his own. 

How else was   "Does it matter"  supposed to be taken?    Of course you were being critical,  why else make that comment?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gramz said:

How else was   "Does it matter"  supposed to be taken?    Of course you were being critical,  why else make that comment?

Don't tell me what I was "being". Context is everything. Like I said, I was asking a serious question. Some of you have your strings wound way too tight and take offense to every little thing here. Lighten up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, QwizBoy said:

Don't tell me what I was "being". Context is everything. Like I said, I was asking a serious question. Some of you have your strings wound way too tight and take offense to every little thing here. 

I think everyone was having Fun... :dunno:   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gramz said:

I think everyone was having Fun... :dunno:   

Thanks. That's fine. I'll just pretend like I never commented and move to the next thread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GoDeep said:

Image result for beer hat

 

Hoping for this after this week's game.

 

And to sell the look, he will bring in a fold-out chair and slouch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On September 26, 2016 at 3:36 PM, crazycolt1 said:

The Tonto look? Maybe a head dress?

 

On September 27, 2016 at 11:42 AM, Happy2BeHere said:

Relax, it's just a tribute to Gene Wilder and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is all.

Why does this feel like a "Blazing Saddles" movie mania reunion? Only teasing! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am going to "attempt" to get us back on topic here.   Those who care to comment on what Cam might be wearing this weekend,  feel free to comment.

 

I'm guessing.

Image result for cam newton hats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the Spanish, spaghetti western hat paying homage to Clint Eastwood in either "A Fistful of Dollars" or "A Few Dollars More." 

 

Wah, Wah, Wah...Cam needs a poncho though to do the look justice though. 

 

cropped_Cam.jpg?ts=1472269507

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never noticed until Buck started this topic & Cam confirmed it...

 

"People are not wearing enough hats"--Monty Python 'The Meaning Of Life.'

 

Just messin' with ya. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've removed some back and forth that made a pleasant thread, unpleasant

 

Anyway, this thread reminds me of an old comedy sketch I saw.  Cowboys in a bar all wearing ridiculous hats with feathers and what not

 

one guy goes up to another guy and says "I don't like your hat........I think it's tacky"

 

The other says 'Them's fightin words"

 

Carry on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...