Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Chargers Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

11 minutes ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

Tony romo's are usually pretty nice this time of year

I don't know if you're joking or not but I think he really should have just gone down with all thought to not getting stripped Lol. 

No joke, he should have at least stopped trying to go forward and looked imploringly at a Ref.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, James said:

It's crazy how protected Luck is from criticism on this board. It's NEVER his fault. "Oh, but he has to carry the Colts, so of course he will make mistakes". Bollox. We were leading this game with the defense playing well when Luck decided to thrown a boneheaded interception, then we continue to lead because our defense has been playing really well limiting Rivers, and Luck turns it over by poor awareness and/or not wanting to thrown it away. Will people ever blame Luck?!

im tired of the gunslinger excuse too

luck is turnover prone, period.  they need to realize that and get it fixed, rather than write if off or blame things like the defense and running game

Just now, 21isSuperman said:

Without getting into too much detail right now, I honestly think the problem begins with the culture Irsay has developed here and I think we need a culture change to be perennially successful

See this is the weird thing for me. 2012 the culture was what got us through a very tough time with a roster that was probably less talented than this one.

Fast forward to today and you really have to wonder how much the Pagano/Grigson feud poisoned the well so to speak.