Colts Vs. Chargers Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, James said:

FREAKING TURNOVERS ALL THE TIME! Luck is a turnover machine! Skip Bayless is right. Either he throws interceptions or he loses fumbles. Seen it so many freaking times now, it's pathetic! Poor awareness and now it's tied because of Luck's mistakes.

He really isn't when you actually do some proper analysis.

Ok out of all active QBs currently in the league where is Luck in terms of INT% for example?

Just now, oldunclemark said:

could have been up 14...now its tied..

Protection broke down and Andrew didn't have time get it away./..wish he;d just gone down

Yeah it seems like he lacks the basic fundamentals on pre snap pass rush.  I wonder if the coaches just do not teach him these basics. 

1 minute ago, James said:

FREAKING TURNOVERS ALL THE TIME! Luck is a turnover machine! Skip Bayless is right. Either he throws interceptions or he loses fumbles. Seen it so many freaking times now, it's pathetic! Poor awareness and now it's tied because of Luck's mistakes.

Settle down. The refs botched that. Any other time a whistle would have been blown calling the play dead. Please though, tell me how you'd escape three guys gunning at you and wrapping you up. 

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

Ok out of all active QBs currently in the league where is Luck in terms of INT% for example?

He has like the 2nd most turnovers after Cutler, I think. That's simply not good enough regardless of INT%. He is a turnover machine, and he kills our momentum yet again. Offense has been good at moving the ball, but Luck turns it over too frequently.

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

i dont want to go strictly by % though

What if throwing an int turns into a pick six or leads to a TD on the next drive?  even with a low percentage, a high volume of interceptions or fumbles will kill you