Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dress Code For Robert Craft

Stadium officials should demand Craft not to wear those tired powder blue French cuff dress shirts he has been wearing since he bought the Patriots.

I hear ya and there are some pats fan up here that are tired of it too . . . but i think that the shirt is like a game day shirt, many times on non game days he is not wearing those type of shirts . . .

To the OP, do you REALLY want have Indy come off as looking petty? Yes insist a man in mourning over his wife not wear his game day shirt to the SB. **eye roll** Wish I had an epic fail pic for the OP. (and as people have said it is KRAFT nor Craft)

Kraft always sounds like that. Maybe he had a few during the game, I don't know, but I've heard him kind of slur his speech while stone sober.

I used to work in journalism and was covering an event in Boston way back around 1995. Kraft was there with Drew Bledsoe. The media crowd followed Drew around and I saw an opportunity to speak with Kraft one-on-one. I thanked him, as a fan, for buying the team and not moving it to St. Louis. He was a very nice guy, just kind of hung out and shot the breeze with me for about 10 minutes. He knew someone from my hometown who had a son about my age. Real nice guy.

Kraft always sounds like that. Maybe he had a few during the game, I don't know, but I've heard him kind of slur his speech while stone sober.

I used to work in journalism and was covering an event in Boston way back around 1995. Kraft was there with Drew Bledsoe. The media crowd followed Drew around and I saw an opportunity to speak with Kraft one-on-one. I thanked him, as a fan, for buying the team and not moving it to St. Louis. He was a very nice guy, just kind of hung out and shot the breeze with me for about 10 minutes. He knew someone from my hometown who had a son about my age. Real nice guy.

A journalist!?!?!?! I always knew there was something wrong with you :). I'm guessing the reason you "used to" work in journalism is because it's tough to be a journalist and conservative on the east coast.

And also, cool story.

A journalist!?!?!?! I always knew there was something wrong with you :). I'm guessing the reason you "used to" work in journalism is because it's tough to be a journalist and conservative on the east coast.

And also, cool story.

haha, that was part of it... the other part was that I realized, hopefully without sounding too superficial about it, that my $20K/year earning potential in that field wasn't going to support my lifestyle for long. Climbing gear is expensive! ;)

I had never even noticed that Robert Kraft always wore the same type of shirt. But, I did an image search and sure enough, the OP was right.

I'm rather disappointed with myself because I am usually much more aware of things like that.

However, I really don't care what type of shirt Robert Kraft wears. I am more interested in what Bill Belichick wears. My hopes were that he would wear that red hoodie.

But drats, the man must have been reading my mind:

http://www.nfl.com/n...e-at-super-bowl

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now