Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Love will have to go into the draft with a broken throwing arm for him to go in the 2nd. I'm pretty sure his reasoning for declaring was because he was given 1st round grades by NFL scouts/personnel.
    • He's not even near the top for big's in the league let alone player(s). A couple blocks/g don't equate to being a "good" defensive player just like JB completing a few 20+ yard passes doesn't make him a "good" passer. However, you'll make excuses for one but trash the other..  
    • If it's on the radar, it's a "like to have", but I think CB, LB, WR, and DL are all "need to haves".  They're giving up the 4th most points in the league (28ish), and would be *s if they ignored the D early. If they think they can make some big FA move to correct things, OK, but they are a lopsided team, and the O (who is lacking really only WRs) is much farther along than the D.
    • It's a tough question and really depends on several things.   As far as JB is concerned, if he wanted to be traded, I'd grant that request. If he was fine with being a backup, I'd be more than happy to keep him. The money really isn't an issue for us at this point.   Hoyer, I said it when we picked him up, he's bad..... I'd cut him regardless of what we do with JB or Kelly. If he's there to teach JB trade craft, or how to prepare for certain Ds, he's failing big time... He's certainly not fulfilling the other side of the coin (on field performance).   Kelly, that's a tougher question. If we draft a QB that needs a mentor, not sure Kelly is the backup to keep. Honestly we could simply higher an assistant who is also an X-QB to provide mentoring, so not sure that's a big issue anyway. If Kelly has potential and the staff believes he can keep his head on straight, I'd say keep him. If Kelly is only here because Reich is doing Jim a favor, or if he's *, or if he's still drinking and acting a fool, I'd cut him and tell Jim we've done all we can lol.
    • Made the playoffs, but lost in the first round. Still bummed about it because my team just got killed with injuries at the worst time. I lost both Connor and Mack and I unfortunately started the jags d vs the titans
  • Members

• auroboros

auroboros 0

Rookie
    • Coltsfan1284

Coltsfan1284 16

• MPStack

MPStack 2,933

• Catloaf

Catloaf 127

• richard pallo

richard pallo 2,196