Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Broncos prediction thread

RockThatBlue

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

So we're about the same age? You probably could outwrestle me. I wrestled for 2 years in high school and am mostly a wrestling fan that knows karate. I can run like Dorsett, but yes, I would be a veteran free agent, both us would be. I was 120 pounds in college and couldn't gain weight, that's why I was eventually cut as I was too small to play. You may of had your reasons too. Don't say you can cover me when you don't know anything about me though, especially when you are talking about playing in middle school.

Like Dorsett????  You have 4.3 speed???

19 hours ago, chrisfarley said:

you must have responded immediately after i posted ... i made the change 10 seconds after proof-reading.  sorry for the initial incorrect info

I don't think that's an "apology-worthy" offense, haha. But if the D plays like they did last week, it won't matter what order our opponents are arranged, alphabetical, chronological, chromatically, we're gonna have the same results.

If Cromartie, Butler, Robinson, Melvin, Adams and Geathers all play I think we'll be okay in the secondary.  Not where we need to be but good enough to contest some passes.  Clean up the tackling in the front 7 and we'll be okay.  Not great but enough to give the offense something to work with. Still waiting for Pagano to say whether or not Henry Anderson will play.

2 hours ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

I don't think that's an "apology-worthy" offense, haha. But if the D plays like they did last week, it won't matter what order our opponents are arranged, alphabetical, chronological, chromatically, we're gonna have the same results.

lol, and I think you are right, D cannot play like last week. after they watched themselves on tape tuesday, I'm sure they won't let it happen again  -- crossing fingers toes whiskers and eyebrows

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 9:40 PM, Coltsman1788 said:

My only prediction is that the Colts suffer another significant injury in this game that puts a damper on the season.  Note that the past three years against the Broncos we lost Reggie Wayne, Robert Mathis and Andrew Luck for the year.  Who will it be this year? Please don't be T.Y.   Lol. 

their wade phillips defense puts the hurt on players, too bad we did not get him when he was in between jobs for a few years, maybe we tried and he wouldn't come here

4 hours ago, Jeff Tolle said:

Our defense is not going to stop C.J. Anderson. We are a joke defensively, and the offense is up against a nasty bunch that can hurt us . Andrew and company will not have enough opportunities to keep this even close. Sucks

Thanks for the info Jeff. I wont even watch now since you have it all figured out. Maybe I will just go fishing with a case of beer since we are already 0-2 before the game starts.

Jump on the Broncos early

Colts will win if they stick to intermediate passes over the field 11-20 yard range.

4-6 deep shots 21+ in the game when its there

Stay in the shotgun 30+ plays and send Dwayne out in the slot going 4 wide at times as well

Defensively BLITZ and pressure all day. Particularly at both Tackle spots. I'd play a lot of cover 1 with Adams over the middle of the field. Drop Geathers down around the box and sideline to sideline allowing him to make plays both in the run and pass coverage 

Our defense is not going to stop C.J. Anderson. We are a joke defensively, and the offense is up against a nasty bunch that can hurt us . Andrew and company will not have enough opportunities to keep this even close. Sucks

Thanks for the info Jeff. I wont even watch now since you have it all figured out. Maybe I will just go fishing with a case of beer since we are already 0-2 before the game starts.

[emoji4] That's what here for . Good luck fishing today .

On September 15, 2016 at 9:40 PM, Coltsman1788 said:

My only prediction is that the Colts suffer another significant injury in this game that puts a damper on the season....

Well...looks like it turned out to be Moncrief. I hate being right on this but it is usually what happens after we have played Denver in the Luck era. 

Wayne

Luck/Anderson

Now Moncrief