Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Predict a shocking observation for Denver game

myic90

16 minutes ago, SanDiegoColt8 said:

Andrew Luck throws for 5 Tds and rushes for 1.

The defense gives up 56 points.

I will eat my shoe if we give up that many points. Only offense in the league capable of putting that many on us is Pit.

15 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Jags put up 51 I believe last year, so they are capable of it too.

That was because we couldn't move the ball on them at all and they dominated TOP in the 2nd half. With Luck at the helm, that won't be an issue.

Just now, myic90 said:

That was because we couldn't move the ball on them at all and they dominated TOP in the 2nd half. With Luck at the helm, that won't be an issue.

I hope you're right. Our defense may be extremely weak still in week 4 though. Hopefully we have some guys back by then or it could be a tough game. What great qualities Luck brings could be cancelled out by injuries. Still worried about their new look defense a bit as well. It'll be a close game.

Bad secondary doesn't matter, Trevor does not even suit up,..Denver plays old college ball and hikes it straight to thier RB's entire game.

(by the previous comments, this is a joke thread right)

If not,..then Colts win, barely.  Denver has only 130 yards passing,..but 220 yards on the ground.  and 45 min T.O.P.

Luck and the offense makes those 15 minutes of possesion count...scoring 4 td's.  ( 3 in the air, 1 on the ground)  Ferguson and Gore combine for 13 catches 145 yards, and 2 of those TD's. Mostly due to screens.

7 hours ago, NorthernBlue said:

TY is gonna take it to Talib. 120 Yards, 2 scores. Colts win 21-20. I know he just beat Newton, but I just don't see Andrew Luck (especially the one that showed up against DET) to lose to Trevor Siemien. 

Harris will be on TY, Talib will be on Moncrief... book it.

Look for Dorsett to make waves in this game.

How's it going Colt fans!?,

Long time lurker, first time making an account. I'd like to start off by saying I hope for nothing less than a fairly officiated game without any injuries. With that being said, let em scrap!

If I can answer any Bronco related questions, feel free to ask. Was a huge Peyton fan over the past decade, saw nothing but classy things from this organization; and always rooted for Indy when you weren't spanking my team.

Now, on to the op. My shocking predictions fall three fold.

1.) Luck will have over 300 yards against the vaunted Denver D. I even expect an early first half dominance for Indy, 20-10 hats to the Colts.

2.) Denver will have 313 total yards of offense, Siemian with 203 yards, and CJ Anderson and co for 110.

3.) The game will be decided by an interception with 3:00 to go in the 4th

--Colts win if...

They can hit 100 yards rushing. Denvers interior run D is our biggest hole. As much as fans want it, putting the game on Luck's shoulders will result in a loss. In my opinion, Denver's secondary and pressure around the edge will cost Luck too much damage.

--Broncos win if...

Quarterback Trevor Siemian doesn't turn the ball over. Saying no turnovers is a big duh when deciding keys to the game. But right now Siemian is our biggest liability. If he begins the game with two picks before the first half, game over.

Luck embarrasses the vaunted Denver cornerbacks, throwing for 400 yards and 4 touchdowns. Phillip Dorsett exposes Bradley Roby, blazing out 120 yards and a score. Dwayne Allen and Jack Doyle continue to be hot, combining for 100 yards and a couple scores. Semian shows that he's still learning in the league, throwing 2 picks and only 200 yards. Gore nears 100 yards, but just misses it.

12 minutes ago, WarGhost21 said:

Luck embarrasses the vaunted Denver cornerbacks, throwing for 400 yards and 4 touchdowns. Phillip Dorsett exposes Bradley Roby, blazing out 120 yards and a score. Dwayne Allen and Jack Doyle continue to be hot, combining for 100 yards and a couple scores. Semian shows that he's still learning in the league, throwing 2 picks and only 200 yards. Gore nears 100 yards, but just misses it.

Most of that I do believe could happen.  Passing yardage wise maybe in the 300 range though.  Think Simien may throw for more than 200 though with all the guys we have out.  Don't think his day will be too big though.

5 hours ago, Mile High Mike said:

How's it going Colt fans!?,

Long time lurker, first time making an account. I'd like to start off by saying I hope for nothing less than a fairly officiated game without any injuries. With that being said, let em scrap!

If I can answer any Bronco related questions, feel free to ask. Was a huge Peyton fan over the past decade, saw nothing but classy things from this organization; and always rooted for Indy when you weren't spanking my team.

Welcome to the forum Mile High Mike!

Here's my shocking prediction:

Trent Cole records two sacks against Siemian. 

1 hour ago, csmopar said:

they'll start that within 10 seconds or less of the 1st quarter.....

I didn't think you could start a thread while the game was going.  It shouldn't be allowed.  

I'll always blame and never forget the guy who started a thread titled "it's in the bag!"  at halftime of the 2009 SB.  He cursed us.  

1 hour ago, Smonroe said:

I didn't think you could start a thread while the game was going.  It shouldn't be allowed.  

I'll always blame and never forget the guy who started a thread titled "it's in the bag!"  at halftime of the 2009 SB.  He cursed us.  

i didn't say it wouldn't get locked lol