Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Giant Fans Think Eli More Clutch Than Peyton

JimJaime

Really? This year the Colts and Giants had basically the same defense. Colts had a better 'yards against' and the Giants had a better 'points allowed'.

But, the Colts didn't have Peyton and the Giants D came alive when needed at the end of the year. Eli dragged them to the playoffs and it luckily turned into a team effort once it was must win (6 must win games in a row! plus the come from behind at dallas that was must win as well)

Eli might be the clutchest dude in the league. Seriously, that throw to Manningham alone proved it. Great catch too but man that throw.......I almost fell over.

He may not be great the whole game but makes that one play or two when needed. That TD on third and 15 vs. the Niners sticks in my mind too. The Hail Mary vs. GB.

He was clutch the entire season. This might be the clutchest year I have ever seen by a QB from start to finish.

Eli might be the clutchest dude in the league. Seriously, that throw to Manningham alone proved it. Great catch too but man that throw.......I almost fell over.

He may not be great the whole game but makes that one play or two when needed. That TD on third and 15 vs. the Niners sticks in my mind too. The Hail Mary vs. GB.

He was clutch the entire season. This might be the clutchest year I have ever seen by a QB from start to finish.

Simply put, he's a gamer.