Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Lions Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Meh it's not that far different from calling the draw which a lot of coaches might call at this point in the game with that down and distance at midfield.

3 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

3rd and long, you don't risk a deep pick or anything.  Run a simple play, get a few yards, be conservative, play the field position game

Of course that's a typical call. Just not something I'd have liked to see. No need to risk a pick, just throw it away if nothings there past the first down marker...

Just now, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

Of course that's a typical call. Just not something I'd have liked to see. No need to risk a pick, just throw it away if nothings there past the first down marker...

Risk a sack and injury.  Be conservative in that situation.  It's way too early in the game to consider taking a risk

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Dolphins 14  |  Jaguars 27 49ers 24  |  Giants 13 Football Team 21  |  Browns 27 Bengals 23  |  Eagles 20 Raiders 18  |  Patriots 17 Bears 7  |  Falcons 21 Rams 34  | Bills 35 Texans 14  |  Steelers 28 Titans 31  |  Vikings 14 Panthers 20  |  Chargers 25 Jets 3  |  Colts 38 Cowboys 42  |  Seahawks 45 Lions 21  |  Cardinals 35  Buccaneers 24  |  Broncos 0 Packers 30  |  Saints 27 Chiefs 31  |  Ravens 34
    • The Saints losing last night helped the Bucs as now both are 1-1.  I think the Saints are going to be forced to let Hill play more as Brees really looks bad. His arm looks pretty shot. I wonder if Winston gets a chance too.
    • Sam Darnold had 6 incompletions the last time we saw the Jets. Hopefully we can see the ball hit the turf a little more this week. Am nervous again, but I have no expectations for this team. I just hope we don't try to try Philip Rivers arm into the ground again.
    • i genuinely feel bad for the falcons..
    • such a freaking weird year.. I'm cheering for Cam in a freaking Patriots uni. And cheering against the Bucs like I actually care about them. UHG!.. Not to mention Bucs get Chiefs, Packers, Rams ALL at home  and I'm sure fans will be allowed then. lol i hate what my life has become 
  • Members

• Myles

Myles 4,091

• AZColt11

AZColt11 1,869

• Rally5

Rally5 691

• CoachLite

CoachLite 616

• midmoColtsfan

midmoColtsfan 4

• csmopar