Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Elliot Harrison ranks Colts 24th in NFL, Last in AFC South

SilentHill

16 minutes ago, AZColt11 said:

Welp.  So far nobody has played a real game.  So he aint been proved right and he aint been a proved wrong.  We will all find out soon enough.  They could rank the Colts 384th and he still taint right nor wrong at this point.

No he'd be wrong, because you know, there are only 32 teams. lol

20 minutes ago, NorthernBlue said:

Didn't he say once that Luck would throw 5000 yards but the colts won't finish first south?

look the AFCS is better, but it's not so much better that Texans or Jags would beat Indy if Andrew plays THAT good.

He said Luck will throw over 5k because of how bad the Colts will be and will always be so far behind.

56 minutes ago, SilentHill said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000695955/article/nfl-power-rankings-week-1-panthers-top-cardinals-hawks

That's right folks, behind the Lions, Titans, and 21 other teams.

It's worth a look if you need a good laugh.

1) Who cares?  It gets decided on the field anyway

2) The Colts have major question marks all over the place.  It is not close to unreasonable that they would be predicted this low by anybody.

3) See point # 1

1 hour ago, jskinnz said:

2) The Colts have major question marks all over the place.  It is not close to unreasonable that they would be predicted this low by anybody.

3) See point # 1

Agree. Looking over the roster its dotted with age, inexperience, lack of depth, and injuries. On paper it could be a pretty tough year. Andrew Luck has been the great equalizer though so we'll have to see. Obvioulsy he has to stay healthy.

1 hour ago, jskinnz said:

3) See point # 1

I care, thanks for asking.

This guy doesn't know anymore than the best posters on here as well as some of the new guys.

Elliot Harrison....blah blah blah.....

If we go 1-3 in the first 4 games and have injuries to other significant players, we just may well be toast.  I am not betting on that!!!:colts::colts:

The Roster we have now is better than the one we had in 2012 and we went 11-5 because of Good QB play mainly. The Division is better but good grief the Texans and Jags aren't world beaters. I just cant wait for the season to start because I am tired of reading people constantly dissing the Colts on sports network's. I mean 24th, really? That is just plain dumb, opinion or not when you have Andrew Luck on your team!

I said right here over the summer that there were going to be a lot of media predictions that fans here were not going to like.

Predictions are one thing.      Reality is another.

The roster is not that talented.      But I think the coaching staff is very much improved.     I hope the new staff gets the maximum out of our players.        If we get the most out of our players,   and Luck takes his game to another level --- which I predict he will --- then I think we can win the AFC South.

But it will not be easy.......

Reason for optimism ANDREW LUCK!

Reason for pessimism -hits on Andrew Luck/health of Andrew Luck

YEAR              HITS ON QB           HIGH TEAM HITS ON QB      RANK

2012                   116                           118                                  2

2013                   109                           121                                 3

2014                    107                          124                                 4

2015                    118                           123                                 2      (NOT ALL ON LUCK)

11 hours ago, Everyone said:

He said Luck will throw over 5k because of how bad the Colts will be and will always be so far behind.

Thats such dumb logic. If Luck threw for 5000 yards hes probably gonna be MVP, plus the Colts would have a really good team if he did. It would be like someone saying LeBron James is going to average 45 points a game, but the cavs finish last in the division.