Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Griff Whalen cut by Dolphins

SilentHill

1 hour ago, teganslaw said:

I'm sensing a pattern: many of the former Colts players are now being released by their teams. It goes to show that the Colts didn't make a mistake in letting the players go in the first place.

Or they made the mistake by having them on the team in the first place...

2 hours ago, NorthernBlue said:

Even though I don't think he's very good, I still like Griff Whalen. He was a solid guy for the team. Plus he had that great game against Denver and a couple big catches against Carolina last year.

Sucks that we're only gonna remember him for the fake punt

Not true I'm going to also remember him for his fumble against the Texans at the end of the game this year that cost us the division.

30 minutes ago, bababooey said:

I believe so

Not saying you're, but it's kinda harsh to get mad at a guy for fumbling when he broke his ribhaha

And the Colts were pretty trash that game. Letting Brandon Weeden win the game for the Texans (regardless of how hurt Hasselbeck was) is pretty inexcusable.

I feel bad for Griff man. Not the best guy on the field athletically speaking, but he works his caboose off & he do whatever a coach asks him to on special teams & as a WR with solid hands & decent speed in the passing game. 

Pulling for ya Whalen. I have a soft spot for this guy because he'll give everything he's got everyday of the week. Just an awesome dude IMO. Hang in there buddy.