Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Bengals Preseason Game Night Thread

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Not sure if serious or joking , on this forum it easily could be either 

I was joking but you right regarding the forum. Morris just got picked off, oh well!

Too bad we cannot put Le'Raven Clark on the practice squad. He looks really bad.

Just now, RockThatBlue said:

Don't blink, you might miss another td.

Being serious I was hoping Morris would play great tonight. I bet we end up cutting him. He could still have a solid 2nd Half. 

10 minutes ago, MTC said:

Too bad we cannot put Le'Raven Clark on the practice squad. He looks really bad.

Why couldn't we

4 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

the shot of colts fans in the crowd looking at their phones and lauging are probably posting in this thread

I wouldn't doubt it

11 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

Don't blink, you might miss another td.

I need halftime to calm down.....don't know when I've seen a game like this!

Interesting McGill is played so much tonight.  Normally guys who play this much in the last pre-season game are on the bubble.  I would have thought he had his spot wrapped up.  Maybe it's just out of need.

Just now, PeterBowman said:

Wonder why Arthur Jones playing so late.

Maybe to shake the dust loose?

Just now, PeterBowman said:

Wonder why Arthur Jones playing so late.

He's suspended for the first 4 games, might as well get him playing time now.

3 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

Hes not. Him and Kerr have been very impressive imo

Could very well be out of need.  No reason that Perry, Kerr, and McGill shouldn't be kept at NT. 

2 minutes ago, Cynjin said:

He's suspended for the first 4 games, might as well get him playing time now.

Exactly getting him some action just to try to keep the rust off.

3 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

I am really liking Morrison. He always seems to be around the ball carrier. Hes not afraid to lay a hit too.

I know it's just pre-season but I think Grigson found some real players in this draft between Morrison, Green, Kelly, and Haeg.  All four of them could be starting before the year is over. 

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

Exactly getting him some action just to try to keep the rust off.

Yeah.... he's only been hurt for 2 years now , he got to be like the tin man in the wizard of Oz by now, rusty

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

bad news she's getting cut tomorrow...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

The announcers at least sound somewhat optimistic that Mewhort could play week one.  That would be great news if it happens.

Colts taking a long look at Swoope for the third TE spot.  I think Coffman was also getting a look but I think Swoope is proving it's his job right now. 

1 minute ago, shakedownstreet said:

i wonder where adam vinatieri gets his hgh

same place the "defelater" gets his diet pills.