Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

"in Your House, Hoodie Was Here" Painted On My Truck!

King Colt

It's weird, but I can't say that I'm all that pumped about it. Could be that the Patriots got outplayed and still won last weekend, or it could be that my subconscious isn't confident about the Super Bowl!

I hear you.

Its not the 2007 Patriots for sure. But with BB, you never know.

Never said I was any of those things. And despite my skepticism, I remained civil and respectful about it. Give it a shot sometime.

In this country, the burden of proof is on the accuser, not the accused.

I'll take anything... a photo... a link to a local newspaper reporting the story... anything the OP can come up with. If I'm wrong and it's true, I'll admit I was wrong.

Otherwise this is a bogus fabrication intended to lure lemmings into hating a fan base for all the wrong reasons.

Maybe later you can remind me to tell you about that time I saw a guy kick a puppy while wearing a Manning jersey. It happened, really. (Cough-cough.)

Now THATS just wrong!! You got pictures? :omg:

The evidence is clear. A guy on the internet claims to have been vandalized by Pats fans. This mean this Pats fans are hooligans, all of them. It is irrefutable proof of what we've suspected all along!

Lets get em!!!! INTERNET FIGHT CLUB! AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGURRRRRROOOOOOOOOOO!

Seriously though, my brothers a huge Pats fan and is very worried about facing Manning and the Giants. He admitted the Ravens had that game won. Guess he feels the same as you do. The Pats just didnt play like the Pats.

It's not a great match-up for the Patriots at all. The Giants can get excellent pressure rushing three or four guys and the Pats' offense is predicated greatly on timing. Eli looks like he's been channeling his big brother for the last few weeks and his receivers are outstanding. No matter what happens, Belichick has his hands full with this one, and Brady better snap out of the funk he was in last weekend if he wants that 4th title.

Plus these teams know each other pretty well. I think the 49ers would have been a tough match-up too. I almost would have preferred seeing the Saints or Packers because either of those match-ups would have been shootouts, which the Patriots would have been much better equipped to handle.

It really all depends on whether or not the Patriots' defense can make a few key stops, I think. But I believe this will be a high-scoring affair this time.

It's not a great match-up for the Patriots at all. The Giants can get excellent pressure rushing three or four guys and the Pats' offense is predicated greatly on timing. Eli looks like he's been channeling his big brother for the last few weeks and his receivers are outstanding. No matter what happens, Belichick has his hands full with this one, and Brady better snap out of the funk he was in last weekend if he wants that 4th title.

Plus these teams know each other pretty well. I think the 49ers would have been a tough match-up too. I almost would have preferred seeing the Saints or Packers because either of those match-ups would have been shootouts, which the Patriots would have been much better equipped to handle.

It really all depends on whether or not the Patriots' defense can make a few key stops, I think. But I believe this will be a high-scoring affair this time.

It seems like role reversal of 07 (sans the perfect record of course). Everyone is on the Giants bandwagon THIS time.

No offense to the OP, but I'm not buying your story.

1) The SB isn't for almost two more weeks. Anyone traveling to Indy from NE is not going to spend two weeks in Indiana first. No offense, but that's not most people's idea of a bang-up vacation. Although I'm sure Indianapolis is just lovely in late January.

I live in Houston, TX!!!

2) How do you remove spray paint from a vehicle without damaging it? You make it sound like you drove home and broke out the sponge and bucket and cleaned it right up. Sorry, but that dog don't hunt.

Acetone!!! A five year old could do it!!!

3) No photos? You didn't report it to the police? Just went home and cleaned it up, huh? Hmm.

That was my first thought - don't remove right away instead take photos!!!

If you're not spinning a tale and this is an actual true story, then one can only conclude that it's a "local" Patriots fan and not someone from out-of-town.

But I think you're just doing this to make us look/sound bad. Which, if that's the case, is bush league.

Don't try to make a livinig reading minds.

The evidence is clear. A guy on the internet claims to have been vandalized by Pats fans. This mean this Pats fans are hooligans, all of them. It is irrefutable proof of what we've suspected all along!

A Pats fan vandalizing the vehicle of a Colts fan parked on the grassy knoll that's just outside the Schoolbook Depository. Sounds like a job for Scooby and the Mystery Machine gang!

Now THATS just wrong!! You got pictures? :omg:

No, but here's Eli with the alleged victim.

Guiding-Eyes-Eli-Manning-and-Pal-768x1024.jpg

It seems like role reversal of 07 (sans the perfect record of course). Everyone is on the Giants bandwagon THIS time.

I sincerely hope you're right!

Actually I haven't seen the odds yet. I imagine the Pats are slight favorites, but I don't agree with that.

A Pats fan vandalizing the vehicle of a Colts fan parked on the grassy knoll that's just outside the Schoolbook Depository. Sounds like a job for Scooby and the Mystery Machine gang!

No, but here's Eli with the alleged victim.

Guiding-Eyes-Eli-Manning-and-Pal-768x1024.jpg

bahahahahahahah

reminds me of: .....Warning Bad Language.......

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=sarah+mclachlan+animal+photo&view=detail&id=2A344CE0FA32C61E7CFDB75B23AE8184E1AE7638&first=0&FORM=IDFRIR

I sincerely hope you're right!

Actually I haven't seen the odds yet. I imagine the Pats are slight favorites, but I don't agree with that.

Line came out hour after the Giants -SF game. Pats 3.5 favorites which seems about right.

As BB said,with the 07 team you take away Welker and Moss and there's nothing in between.

This years team there's a lot in between;) Which is exactly why he drafted such.

I live in Houston, TX!!!

We already know that.

Acetone!!! A five year old could do it!!!

You shouldn't let kids play with harmful solvents. Just sayin'.

That was my first thought - don't remove right away instead take photos!!!

I guess I'm just crazy then, but if someone damaged my vehicle to that extent I'd at least report it to the police and snap a photo while waiting for them to show up. I know camera phones are rare, but maybe a bystander had one.

Don't try to make a livinig reading minds.

Deal, as long as you promise not to go to law school.

I'm only busting your cahones man. You have to admit, this is an awfully sketchy tale you're telling.

Line came out hour after the Giants -SF game. Pats 3.5 favorites which seems about right.

As BB said,with the 07 team you take away Welker and Moss and there's nothing in between.

This years team there's a lot in between;) Which is exactly why he drafted such.

I'd be more optimistic if it weren't for the loss to NY (at Gillette, no less) a couple of months back.

Box score: http://www.patriots.com/games-and-stats/game/2011/regular9/

The Giants didn't have Nicks in that game either... they're going to be a lot tougher to stop this year than they were in '07. I guess we just have to hope for no helmet catches.

BTW, I heard David Tyree was going to be on ESPN this morning. He must be loving this quasi-career-revival.

Btw, how do we even know that a Patriots' fan did this? Why couldn't it have been any other fan who knew that the Patriots and Colts had a rivalry?

That was my frist thought and I also notice the OP never said it was Pats fans who did this although I can easily see how Pats fans feel it's implied.

My first thought was it probably some kids who were out to have fun and did it because they could tell from his tags it's clear the guy was a Colts fan.

With that said while I respect GoPats a lot (one of my favorite Pats fan posters) I am not calling this guy a liar with no proof. I'll take him at his word as far as it happening. I'll also understand that even if this was a Pats fan who did it that that Pats fan does not equal every Pats fan in their fanbase and in fact is probably like some of the knuckleheads we have in ours.

I don't see how anyone could argue with this.

Maybe later you can remind me to tell you about that time I saw a guy kick a puppy while wearing a Manning jersey. It happened, really. (Cough-cough.)

Sounds like in between rehab sessions Manning got the bottom of this headscratcher and dispensed justice.

Is there anything that man can't do?

Sorry to hear about that OP. That's just disrespectful. Another reason to hate Bean Town. As for the little bickering going on in this thread-- question: Why are Pats fans even registered on OUR board? I'll visit other teams' boards from time to time to see what's trending if it somehow has to do with us or a team I like, but I don't post on their boards. Don't come in here and start trouble on OUR board.

Sounds like in between rehab sessions Manning got the bottom of this headscratcher and dispensed justice.

Is there anything that man can't do?

I was going to post this on PP for you, but when I saw it I immediately thought, "Jaric needs to watch this."

http://io9.com/5878605/how-return-of-the-jedi-should-have-ended-reminds-us-that-anakin-is-still-a-piece-of-crap?popular=true

Sorry to hear about that OP. That's just disrespectful. Another reason to hate Bean Town. As for the little bickering going on in this thread-- question: Why are Pats fans even registered on OUR board? I'll visit other teams' boards from time to time to see what's trending if it somehow has to do with us or a team I like, but I don't post on their boards. Don't come in here and start trouble on OUR board.

Most of us go back to the "original" dot-com site. We don't start things here. We finish them. :flaming:

J/K, J/K... someone's got to keep you guys in check. Heck, one of us is even a MOD!!! (Oh the horror!)

You'll find that the vast majority of us are non-combative and just like a different slant on their football talk. I have several rival boards I frequent. Been spending a little more time here than usual of late, but mostly just by getting sucked into threads.

Give it a chance. You'll find we're not as bad as you may think!

Most of us go back to the "original" dot-com site. We don't start things here. We finish them. :flaming: J/K, J/K... someone's got to keep you guys in check. Heck, one of us is even a MOD!!! (Oh the horror!) You'll find that the vast majority of us are non-combative and just like a different slant on their football talk. I have several rival boards I frequent. Been spending a little more time here than usual of late, but mostly just by getting sucked into threads. Give it a chance. You'll find we're not as bad as you may think!

Cant talk for all Pats fan bud. You are different than others.

Our buddy Viridulant seems snappy all the time.

The only logical thing to do now would be to force Kraft to fire Belichick. And if a certain Super Bowl hosting city were to be in need of a head coach, well...

Most of us go back to the "original" dot-com site. We don't start things here. We finish them. :flaming:

J/K, J/K... someone's got to keep you guys in check. Heck, one of us is even a MOD!!! (Oh the horror!)

You'll find that the vast majority of us are non-combative and just like a different slant on their football talk. I have several rival boards I frequent. Been spending a little more time here than usual of late, but mostly just by getting sucked into threads.

Give it a chance. You'll find we're not as bad as you may think!

haha alright-- you're okay in my book. Sorry to jump on ya like I did. Guess I was fired up over the whole spray paint thing. Bygones? :D

It happened in Houston, Texas.

What the heck does that have to do with Beantown?

There are plenty of Colt fans on Patriot boards, and vice versa. Get used to it.

As I have mentioned several times, these fan boards are open boards . . . and the better ones, like this one, welcomes out of towners on the board to discuss things . . . i enjoy coming here to get a different fan perspective on this, I can get enough pats stuff here in person in Boston. . . .also, we'll chime in when there is a topic in our direction . . .surely here and there, there is a bump among the posters, but that is a good thing, it is always fun to see the other side perspective . . .