Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dorsett looks good

Given time and proper development he COULD develop into the number one.  After all he was drafted in the first round where Moncrief and Hitlon were not so on paper he should have superior skills.  

However, where you were drafted doesn't mean much after drafts are finished.  Still I think Dorsett could be special and that's no shot at Moncrief or Hilton.

27 minutes ago, sixfive said:

I can see him in the slot creating problems for defenses.  They will have to put a linebacker or a safety to cover.  That will open it up for him across the middle.  I see Luck to Dorsett alot this year.

If teams consistently put a S or LB on a speedy WR I think they'll be plenty of DCs looking for a new job.

30 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have always like this Draft pick from day 1 when a lot of people were bashing the pick. You cant teach speed and he gives Andrew an excellent weapon to work with. Look at our speed with he, TY, and Moncrief! This could be a very fun season if our Line protects Andrew.

Me too.  He's not just a speed guy like DHB, he actually has very good WR skills.  His college experience was just not as deep as other first round picks in the past.

1 hour ago, SteelCityColt said:

If teams consistently put a S or LB on a speedy WR I think they'll be plenty of DCs looking for a new job.

What do you do with 3 speedy WR? It's going to create a nightmare for opposing DC's.

He is going to cause a lot of issues for defences.

Even with no TY taking defensive attention he was still finding ways to get open man-to-man. He is going to be fun to watch.

I'm hoping he can give us what TY gave us in his rookie year. 750-800 yards. 6-7 tds.

Nickelbacks of the NFL, beware.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• If Pittman and Campbell both breakout this year the Colts offense could be something special. DBs won't be able to just hone in on Hilton. I don't know what his stats will be but I think it'll be close to 18 than 19, 20.
    • So, let's get this out of the way at the beginning.     Carson Wentz is our first round pick for 2022.    I'm guessing we will be picking roughly in the same spot, maybe a little later...   Where do we go from there?     Here's my first look....    I think of it as the more toys for Wentz edition...   1.   Wentz 2.    TE      Rumor is Doyle will retire after this season.   Frank loves TE's, so let's give him one that can really make an impact. 3.    CB     How long will Rhodes and Carrie be able to deliver high level play.    Feels like it's time to face that. 4.    WR    I thought we'd spend higher than a 7 on a WR in the '21 draft.    This may be Hilton's last year.   Still lots of young question marks. 5.    RB     Will we re-sign Hines?    Maybe?    Likely?    How about Wilkins?    With questions here,  I think a 5 might bring us a decent RB. 6.    OL     Depth to stash away on the PS as I expect Fries to be. 7.    LB     More depth?    How long will Adams and Franklin remain with the Colts?   I'm sure some of my draftnik friends have some ideas about the next class.    What do you see the Colts doing in 2022?  
    • Ah. I noticed the stats for all our away prime time games too.    We really do get shafted. 
    • I plan on doing Miami this year too. I unfortunately can't start planning anything until I know more about when the border will open again I'll definitely be at that one too as long as the border is back open
    • I think using KC as an example is not really correct. They lost 2 starting Oline players a week before the big game. I don't think to many teams could over come losing 2 starting players and hope to win. By that I mean 2 starting  corners......so on and so on.
  • Members

• MPStack

MPStack 3,652

• CR91

CR91 7,266

• HitmenSports

HitmenSports 11

• Les Poulains

Les Poulains 14

• Sikma

Sikma 0

Rookie