Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Could There be a Big Trade Looming

Andy

Were some posts deleted or something? Cause I reread everything and really don't know what arguement the mod is referring to... If something was deleted, then that would at least make a bit more sense.

Yes, some posts were deleted because a couple of posters brought in a personal argument that was derailing the conversation at hand.

Before you decide to pop off at the mods for doing their jobs, maybe you should stop and think that perhaps they were actually DOING their jobs so that the good football discussions *could* continue on topic.

Thank you for your consideration. Please, next time you have a question regarding the forum moderation...send a PM to one of the mods (as per the forum rules).

No way do I want samuel.

I personally can't stand assholete samuel ever since he danced around an unconscious collie last year after that horrible concussion in philadelphia, nor can i stand the philly fans who booed for austin (reports widely exist making fun of his name and much worse)... all this while he had already been motionless for a VERY long time. Then the philly players all take a knee in prayer when their precious player gets a concussion a couple weeks later?? hypocrites. I hope samuel ends up on a dead-end team and is never heard from again.

Sorry, but for all anybody knew collie had a spinal cord injury at that point. NOT cool.

Ironically I kinda like vick, but he paid his dues i suppose.